Selling my snowmobile (Arctic Cat)

venmos1

Established Member
up for sale is my 2001 arctic cat zr 800. love this sled (owned for 4 years) but im looking to get into a new one next year.
I purchased the sled in 2004 with a fresh rebuild and 2000 miles. since then i have put on 1500 miles. sled was driven in northern nh until this past year, the first year here in maine. sled was completely stock when i purchased it. since then i have added alot of upgrades. modifications include: D&D power breather, D&D ceramic coated twin pipes (If you havent heard a big twin with twin pipes you are missing out), D&D clutch kit geared for top end, vforce3 reeds, handle bar riser, new firecat style handle bar with working hand and thumb warmers, sportech red chrome hand guards, custom arcticfx decals (team arctic on side and ZR in front of headlight), headlight cover, and new (~400 miles) ripsaw track with NO studs in great shape, red skid plate, and red running board plates. also have red chrome low windshield that matches decals and hand guards. also have small windshield bags and red screen kit. as for performance, this sled is incredible. Pulls very strong off the line and has good top end with the gearing and clutching. never had one problem with it. all work has been performed by a certified arctic cat mechanic with over 15 yrs experience. no corners cut whatsoever. top of the line parts used with many hours dialing everything in. snowmobile also has a cover. Call Justin with any questions 207-527-2195 or reply via pm on here. not on every night so be a little patient. i have pics for those seriously interested. i have dial up so its a little work getting pics up. but i do have them. thanks for looking

$3000

Users who are viewing this thread