Selling my Snake?

BEAVER09

Hey i ws just woundering if any one knew how much 03 cobra's are going for in the phoenix area? I am in the military and in japan so i am trying to sell my car seeing can't drive it anymore? if anyone could help thanks

Mods are 2.9 pulley bassani x pipe with cats mac 3" catback C&L maf K&N filter JDM flip chip tinted widows and thats about all. for mods.
also has a stero system in it but i am going to take out unless someone wants it too.
thanks again if anyone could help.

Last edited by a moderator:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Believe it or not I've noticed that mods in Phoenix tend to lower the resell. I picked up mine last July with 0 mods for 30000 total with only 8K on the trip. Depending on mileage, you're looking around 26500-28000 for a gently used '03 (10K miles) with or without mods.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
You should have no problems selling it at that price. Not 100% sure but I still think that private sales in AZ are not taxed. There was some talk about changing that recently and I've been out of touch with it. If sales tax is not required, you'd actually be selling the car for around 26K, which is a fantastic deal.

Users who are viewing this thread