Selling Mach for 300 SRT8??

768MPH

Established Member
I have been throwing this idea around in my head and was wondering what your thoughts were on this:
I have always liked the 300 SRT8's, not the 300s, 300Cs, just the SRT8s. It would be nice to have something a little bigger and have the same amount of power. Gas mileage not really a concern, i only drive on the weekends as it is.

My mach has 52K on her now and with the mods added (all original OEM parts that were removed were kept as well minus catback) I think I can get close to 15K for her. Paint and interior is next to flawless.

Am I crazy or should I move forward? :read:

clc44

Established Member
I'd say 12-13k MAX, unless someone really wants it. I paid 13k for a not abused 50k Mach 1. That was almost 2 yrs ago. Prices have come down a ton. There are SC ones with lower miles going for 13-17k depending on condition. I love my Mach and would have a hard time selling it.

768MPH

Established Member
KBB value is $15K for my mileage and condition. But, that's why I said $15K or so. I understand the possibility of a lower price. But I'd laugh at 12 and 13. Haha

If the right deal comes along, I'd most likely pull the trigger.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
If u mean the new srt8 I say do it those are sick but idk about the 15k for a mach they keep dropping in price but glws

TheFleshRocket

Likes to drive sideways.
Established Member
Just bought my wife an '06 srt8 to replace her now-dead '06 300c. If you want a powerful, good-handling automatic trans 4 door, it's the way to go. That said, it makes most of its power over 4000rpm and really feels like it needs the 3.92s that come in the 6-speed Hemis. You'll also want a mechanical LSD--the fake electronic LSD sucks. And the trans likes to upshift early and doesn't downshift without a firm press on the go-pedal. Brakes are great, though. If you want a manual and a sportier chassis, get an earlier cts-v or a g8 gxp.

'99 VFR800, '08 1125R, '06 675, '91 F2, '03 DRZ400

768MPH

Established Member
No traitor, just suiting my needs at this time. This was not my first and most certianly wont be my last mustang. Believe you me.

4v_mach1

Established Member
I bought my OW mach 1 with 71k miles for $6000 LOL
some lady wanted to get rid of it.. don't get me wrong It needed some work.. had a misfire issue and that ended up being the coil plugs, and it needed a new clutch and I replaced it with the king cobra.. I daily drive the shit out of my car.. It's been a year since i bought it and my car is @ 98k miles.

Users who are viewing this thread