Selling 98 Honda Accord EX 4cyl(@ door coupe)Blk/blk Low miles

shoand03cobra

Established Member
I am looking to sell my Girlfriends 1998 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl. It is black/black, with an automatic transmission. It has 112xxx miles on it, and is located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It is 100% stock, with minor wear on the interior, and exterior. The car is one owner car!!! I can deliver car for a gas fee or have it shipped for very reasonable fee.

1998 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl (2door Coupe)
Black/Black
112xxx miles
Automatic transmission
Most options, compact disc player and casette player, sunroof , leather seats(power),keyless entry, aluminum wheels. The only one option that it doesnt have is rear spoiler.Oil has been changed regularly with castrol GTX/
The car has had a tune up at 80k miles wtih new , timing belt, brake pads and rotors,radiator with hoses and battery.
100% stock, no mods EVER done.

The interior I would rate as an 9/10. Only reason its not 10 is because the car is used otherwise everything is mint!
The exterior I would rate as a 7/10. Black is very hard to take vare of and it shows everything so to be safe il say 7!

It runs VERY strong, and gets quite good gas mileage.Betwen 27-35mpg I can load pictures up in a few days, if you need them, I can send them to your email. If you need more information, send me an email at [email protected] or PM me. Or cal Ben at 270-303-6788
I am looking for $5999 or best offer.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread