Self ported blower pic's and numbers

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Crowd Control there's not enough material there to do much you'll break through and have a nice hole in the floor. You can break the edge but I wouldn't go any further.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
rollbarportdeer024.jpg

Raceport032.jpg

RacePort041.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Bottom pic is an upgraded Stieg.

Attachments

• rollbarportdeer024.jpg
    rollbarportdeer024.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 528
  • Raceport032.jpg
    Raceport032.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 524
  • RacePort041.jpg
    RacePort041.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:

Crowd_Control

Established Member
Is the middle picture looking from the roof on the bottom and the floor on top. It looks like there is a 2 bowls in it

smiiley

After my homeport my boost went up like 1-2 psi and it held there at the top when RPM was rising, not dropping as before. 14 psi as i have 2,8 upper. Also my AFR was leaner so I had to add some fuel = also a eveidence that it flows better. Will put it on a dyno later this year

YouGoGlenCocoa

Established Member
Guys can anyone tell me why I can't see any phots on svtp? I'm logged in, i'm not sure if photobucket is messed up or whats going on? every thread I view all the photos have disappeared or the links are broken. Looking to start a home port job on an m122.

Thank you all immensely for the knowledge in this thread! Cant tell you how much I appreciate it

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You're welcome guys. That upside down inlet picture shows how you need to break the edge going from inlet to the rotor bores. It's actually pretty important. Be careful with cutting or you'll break through.

Users who are viewing this thread