FOR SALE: Seiko Presage Martini Pearl Brown Dial. SSA393J1. Power Reserve Model. 4R57A 29 Jewels.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
For sale I have Seiko Presage with a Brown Dial that has a pearlescent brown dial in direct sunlight. Indoors this watch appears as if it has a black dial. This is the Power Reserve model and it is hackable so you can manually wind the dial to increase the power reserve to a max of 41 hours. The crown is a push down and not a screw down. The watch has a 50m/165Ft WR.

This watch use a scratch resistant hardlex display. I bought this watch off another member on here but i have personally only worn the watch maybe 4-5 times. I love the watch, but I just have too many watches and this watch doesn't make my weekly rotation. The case is 40.5 mm and the thickness is 14.4mm. Powered by the 4R75A movement with 29 jewels and operates at 21,600 Vph at 3 Hz. The date is located in the smaller circular pattern. The band width is 20mm.

This watch was purchased by the previous owner in January of this year and still holds a 3 year warranty.

The watch itself is in immaculate condition and has no marks or scratches on any kind of the case, bezel, or face or face of the watch. The band is a deployment style that folds open. There is nothing wrong with the band and still appears new. The caseback in transparent and includes all original boxes, manual, and the pillow the watch sits on.

I'm asking nearly the same price I paid for it except for $20 more for shipping to the CONUS.

Asking $230 shipped.

I accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, Cash App, Square, or any snail mail methods. I would prefer Square since I can simply send an invoice to your email and you can pay with any credit/debit card of your chose. No fees will be charged to you.

Purchased this January and still under the 3 year warranty.

Seiko.jpeg

S1.jpeg

S3.jpeg

S4.jpeg

S5.jpeg

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I guarantee you will not find this watch for the price i'm asking. The watch has barely been worn and is in like-new condition. Plus it is still under the 3 year warranty since it was only purchased this new and is a 2022 model.

Users who are viewing this thread