FOR SALE: Seiko Automatic SRPD73 on Factory Mesh Bracelet, in New Condition. Bargain Price

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
SOLD!

I have a Seiko SRPD73 on a Mesh Bracelet(22mm band width) in Mint condition. Hardly ever worn, and the original box and the black leather/vinyl pillow are still included in perfect condition. The watch was bought new in March of this year and still has the remaining of the 3 year warranty in-tact. You can slide the stop point on the bracelet to fit from small to large wrists and it will fit. It uses the 4R movement with 24 jewels and there isn't a single issue with the watch. Great change of pace, or great for wearing in rotation at 42.5mm. It gas a unidirectional crown with red pained end on the second hand. Keeps great time, and a great deal at the price i'm asking,

Please add 2.75% for processing fees and $10 for shipping in CONUS. I prefer Square since you don't need to have it and I only need you email address to send you an invoice and you can pay by credit/debit card of your choice. I think they added Apple Pay to the invoice. I will accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Cash App by themselves. NO PayPal or Venmo please. $10 for shipping is only meant to to lessen the cost as shipping wil usually always cost more, but I will take care of that. Buy with confidence, I have 17, 100% feedback rating on the watch forums for a reason. Thanks!

-Ray

FJ8Ba5t.jpg

P96gKzv.jpg

xfs9ASG.jpg

jg5PNGU.jpg

XtNCRrX.jpg

QKtlkid.jpg

TDonoy5.jpg

J6vyfC8.jpg

amNp53w.jpg

7MgoIoH.jpg

$172 Shipped to CONUS, excluding the 2.75% and $10 shipping fee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread