Seems to be a lot Of GT500s up for sale recently.....

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol Tony....142 of the 13/14 GT500's at this moment for sale on Car Gurus....you know I am always updating and checking for the one day I snag another one.
lol
Steve, I used to look almost every other day. I look for mostly the low mileage, single owner cars. There are some on there.
I hope you get one real soon. No interest in the new GT500?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
lol
Steve, I used to look almost every other day. I look for mostly the low mileage, single owner cars. There are some on there.
I hope you get one real soon. No interest in the new GT500?

That is pretty much what I will be looking for a low mileage one owner GT500. I found one about 2 hours from my home that is perfect but just not ready to buy yet. The new GT500 is going to be awesome but being the old school muscle car fan that I am not big on the new look. The 13/14 GT500's are the last of the muscle car style Mustangs. My 2014 was awesome and I was pretty devastated when I had to get rid of it. My next GT500 will be my last since I am retired now.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That is pretty much what I will be looking for a low mileage one owner GT500. I found one about 2 hours from my home that is perfect but just not ready to buy yet. The new GT500 is going to be awesome but being the old school muscle car fan that I am not big on the new look. The 13/14 GT500's are the last of the muscle car style Mustangs. My 2014 was awesome and I was pretty devastated when I had to get rid of it. My next GT500 will be my last since I am retired now.
I agree.
I do like the new GT500, but I think the last GT500 cars were killer. Killer looks, sound and performance.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
No doubt. One of my favorite things was starting the beast up in my garage. That sound was awesome.
HA HAAAAA I bet man.
I fired my car up today after not doing it for a while. It's on the Ctek 3300 battery tender all year as I don't drive it much. Wanted to start mine and get up and down the driveway as we have some snow coming tonight into tomorrow, so who knows when she'll see day light again. lol

04MysticCobra

Established Member
HA HAAAAA I bet man.
I fired my car up today after not doing it for a while. It's on the Ctek 3300 battery tender all year as I don't drive it much. Wanted to start mine and get up and down the driveway as we have some snow coming tonight into tomorrow, so who knows when she'll see day light again. lol

Excellent Tony. Snow is coming down pretty good here already. About two inches down since 6pm. We are expecting about 6-8 inches and lots of ice here unfortunately. The snow is headed your way. Stay safe.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Excellent Tony. Snow is coming down pretty good here already. About two inches down since 6pm. We are expecting about 6-8 inches and lots of ice here unfortunately. The snow is headed your way. Stay safe.
Thanks brother.

We got about 5" of snow and now it is sleeting. I was out there snowblowing and shoveling in the pouring rain. Man does that suck so bad. lol Absolutely horrendous!
Stay safe brother. The snow is wet and heavy.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Thanks brother.

We got about 5" of snow and now it is sleeting. I was out there snowblowing and shoveling in the pouring rain. Man does that suck so bad. lol Absolutely horrendous!
Stay safe brother. The snow is wet and heavy.

It does suck. We got less snow than predicted at 3 inches but a solid inch of sleet and freezing rain. It was like concrete ice blocks...lol. Snowblower was not having any part of that crap. So **** it I just drove up my 140ft driveway with the Crosstrek no problem. At least where my new home is starting to be built it rarely snows there ever and it was rain today. I can't wait to get away from this ****ing winter wonderland BS.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Shit, this thread reminded me I need to go startup my sweet Scarlett. One of the perks of a true DD is that you put next to no miles on your toy. The downside is that sometimes to forget to show them some love haha.

Of course, planning $4000 in engine mods thanks to some tax refunds is.... nice! hehehehe

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Shit, this thread reminded me I need to go startup my sweet Scarlett. One of the perks of a true DD is that you put next to no miles on your toy. The downside is that sometimes to forget to show them some love haha.

Of course, planning $4000 in engine mods thanks to some tax refunds is.... nice! hehehehe
Next year give me the $4k interest free loan and I’ll give it back to you on April 15.

Users who are viewing this thread