Seeking reputable tuner / performance shop in or around Panama City Florida

tsc1020

Established Member
Not positive if this is in the right forum. Please direct me where or move it to if needed.

I got a terminator not long ago. And am going to be moving to Panama City, Florida soon. I know there's going to be a weather change, so I was looking to get my terminator re tuned when I get there. And in the future convert to e85 if possible and shoot for 700whp. Currently at 630whp

MOD LIST:
The car has a 2.6 kenne bell with a MPH Behemoth inlet. The car made just over 630whp at 18psi on 93.
-car gots all supporting mods!

-2.6 Kenne Bell 18psi
-MPH Behemoth inlet
-JLT cold air intake
-Kook longtube headers
-Kook offroad x pipe
-Bassani catback
-Stage 5 RPM t56 trans
-Spec 3 plus clutch
-Driveshaft shop Carbon fiber driveshaft
-Maximum motorsports subframe connectors and irs brace.
-CDC carbon fiber lightbar.

Thanks! If needed anyone can text 812-292-0216

Attachments

• IMG_6945.JPG
    IMG_6945.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6967.JPG
    IMG_6967.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Recon

Established Member
I don't have a Terminator, but I do plan on having him tune both my 3V's. And the 2V I might be getting.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nice! Looks like VMP emails tunes as well!? That's awesome! Anyone do that? Definitely would save me travel time!
I email tuned with them. You'll need a wideband though. I suggest you take some time and read this section. You seem to be jumping in hard without much knowledge. No offense should be taken.

Recon

Established Member
Yes, but I have a friend that did that and the car ran great. But he made a trip down to Justin, and had it dyno tuned. That thing pulled so much harder on the top end.
If I can talk the current owner of the 2V I'm looking at (close personal friend and the car is his baby); I plan on buying the Terminator that's in one of our local junkyards and doing a powertrain swap. Then when Justin releases the VMP 2650 TVS, that's going on it.
Justin is a very popular option among the Roush community. Reason why I'm using him. I'm sure he's equally as good on the Terminators.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
There'sa guy in Jacksonville that tunes. His name is Tony with Tuners Inc and he also does remote tuning.

tsc1020

Established Member
I email tuned with them. You'll need a wideband though. I suggest you take some time and read this section. You seem to be jumping in hard without much knowledge. No offense should be taken.
Yeah! Definitely eager! But mentally trying to slow down. I have a wideband!

Users who are viewing this thread