See what happens when a stock electric truck takes on the infamous Hells Gate Moab Utah

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
All is great until you need power to recharge out there. Not like carrying some extra cans of gas and have a feeling the buyer of this type of truck is not "hitting the trails".

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good Lord I hate those head lights!!!

The ground clearance is not optimal for rock climbing. But it did show that it can handle the rocks, albeit silently except for the occasional chirp of the tires.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
What exactly am I supposed to be impressed with?
Lol
A0291EA4-5658-47EC-889D-EC2C465510A5.jpeg

john11gt

Established Member
Everyone realizes moab is like driving on sandpaper right?

show me a video of it bouncing up and down some trails in Washington state and I might be impressed.

blk02edge

Established Member
I guess it’s super impressive to people that don’t know anything about Moab or off-roading. ‍
They just hear the word Moab and think that's some kind of offroad pinnacle of capability. It certainly is an awesome place though

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone realizes moab is like driving on sandpaper right?

show me a video of it bouncing up and down some trails in Washington state and I might be impressed.

Some Florida Mud Bogging, Desert Racing or crawling up gravel slopes in the Rockies?

john11gt

Established Member
They just hear the word Moab and think that's some kind of offroad pinnacle of capability. It certainly is an awesome place though

It really is, I drove through there when I pcs’d from Washington to North Carolina. I’d love to go back in the winter and rent a jeep and go have some fun.

blk02edge

Established Member
It really is, I drove through there when I pcs’d from Washington to North Carolina. I’d love to go back in the winter and rent a jeep and go have some fun.
I've only been there in a stock Jeep some 15 years ago when I didn't even have my license yet. I'd love to go back with my truck one day

Users who are viewing this thread