Secret Ford Warranty program help

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
I remember reading a post by a member where the shop who dynoed his car messed it up, he took it to the dealer because he had heard of a little known Ford warranty help that could be used, but you had to be the original buyer, which he was not. I can't find the post to see what the program was called, so if anyone has an idea, I'd appreciate it.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I think thats the leprechaun warranty for high boosted vehicles, just follow the rainbow to find your nearest warranty clerk's office.

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
LOL! No, I'm serious. This guy's post told about it being a gray program for loyal Ford customers and how it could help you with problems when you are just out of warranty.

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
Not sure what you are refering to, but you can buy extended warranties through Ford even after your factory one is up. It might cost you one to two grand to get it, but may be cheaper than some repairs..... :shrug:

ditchsnake

Established Member
It's true

Just had ford replace my power window buttons. Told me the same thing. They didn't charge me a cent.

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
Just had ford replace my power window buttons. Told me the same thing. They didn't charge me a cent.

What did they tell you? Is it something discressionary that the Service Manager approves? :dw: I'm wondering how big an issue would have to be before they said no..... Seems like they were cool about it :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread