Seattle area gettogether?

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea but i absolutely love saleens styling and overall performance s ok and be better. its just more money to mod to get 500rwhp that just putting in a 4,000 procharger and put out 550rwhp just like that. i love my saleen. one day it will run with 600rwhp cobras.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
you wont be able to miss peters lightning. The lightning badge was painted orange and it has a orange pinstripe. Ill be looking out for you guys. One more thing, names? im Anthony. lol that sounded kinda cheesy but oh well

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
my name is peter
you wont miss my lightning just like anthony said :rockon:
and you wont miss black sony edition focus :coolman:
you'll hear him bumpin :bowdown:

venomus 03

Established Member
oops, guys I guess I wont be there I just looked at my times and I am flying in at 1230 am on Sat. I guess I will see you all another time.

Joe5.0

Established Member
damn venomus that sucks. i was lookin forward to runnin in to you on the freeway lol. Hey i saw a vid that said venomous 03 cobra and it was in the car at a track. is that you? damn that cobras fast, what was the time and what track is that at?

Last edited:

venomus 03

Established Member
No, I dont have any vids. But, She is a pretty good canidate with 454 to the wheels and that was before a couple mods. It pulls pretty hard though to say the least.

venomus 03

Established Member
Hey Mean saleen, we can hook up mabey the day after or a week after that to show the cars off. I am not too far from ya.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
anthony
you are officially gay
who cares about mariners thesedays??
Tickets to Mariners game= Waste of Money

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
A few of us Lightning owners went out, they called it off at 8:20 am cause "not enough cars" showed up...they only waited 20 minutes from the time the gates were supposed to open....:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread