Seattle area gettogether?

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Hey guys me and a friend have been wanting to organize a install day or a bbq so that we could hopefully get a large gathering of mustangs, lightinings and whoever else want to come. It would be cool if we could get to meet each other. SO what do you guys think? Also if we do it when would be the best time to do it? Feel free to chime in:thumbsup: - Anthony

venomus 03

Established Member
I would be down for like next weekend. Although the all Ford drags are next Saturday ar PR, so like any time that afternoon or something would be cool. I want to go see what the cobra will do.

venomus 03

Established Member
Hey guys, I think it would be cool to get together for a bbq to meet everyone. About the drags, it is at pacific raceways in Kent and gates open at 8:30 I believe. It is all Ford day and last year it was so much fun I am cant miss it. If you like stangs and lightnings and it is sunney it should turn out like last year with tons of them. I am in a redfire cobra and would like to meet you guys if ya show.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
ShangstaG aka Anthony dont have 10th anniversary
so he will show up wit his sony edition Focus:bowdown: :lol:

anyways, i might go wit anthony
i'll be driving my black lightning with orance thin stripe (you can barely see...you have to be near the car to see it)

anyways, me and anthony taped video on friday
me doin burn out and donuts

Lethal PSI PROJECT videos gonna be up soon :beer:

holla at me if yall see me at pacific race

Joe5.0

Established Member
8:30 am or pm and its a 1/4 mile track right? and is this saturday? do i have to bring any money? id meet up with someone if anyone else wants to.

Last edited:

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
8:30 am or pm and its a 1/4 mile track right? and is this saturday? do i have to bring any money? id meet up with someone if anyone else wants to.
It is 8:30 am and goes all day untill around 5:00pm or later. I beleive it is 10 bucks to spectate and 30 to run. Yes, it is 1/4 mile drags. If it is bad weather dont bother going. If you do a search for pacific raceways you can find directions and more details. I am arriving from las vegas at 2 in the morning so I wont be there untill 10 or 11 am. If you want to follow me out there you are welcome to.

Joe5.0

Established Member
hey thanx for the invo i will defiantly be attending. if its raining my car aint touching any roads. ill watch the weather right now lol. ill get back too you.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
hey venomus do you have a aftermarket exhaust system? Ive heard a few in person and was just wanting to hear a few more. If you going would you mind let me hear it? thanks
-Anthony

venomus 03

Established Member
You gonna run your saleen? Its all for fun. I have an 11 second car but with the irs and first time running it I will be lucky to be in the mid 12's. lol

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
hey venomus do you have a aftermarket exhaust system? Ive heard a few in person and was just wanting to hear a few more. If you going would you mind let me hear it? thanks
-Anthony
Funny you ask, yesterday a guy from this forum with a black tenth came over from west Seattle to hear it. Yeah man, no problem.

Joe5.0

Established Member
ha yea im gonna run the saleen i am very eager to see its time. the car is dmn fast right now stock. its gonna be torn apart this winter and have a ton more hopefully. the only other ford i have any way is a 94 f250 prolly runs 21's lol. anyways weather said chance of light showers on sat that may change though. ill be in a black 00 saleen with a mach 2 hood and stailess steel bumper inserts. i hope the rain holds up!!

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
sounds like a fate then. If you see any members on this site from washington tell em to take a peek in here. itll be cool if we could get a lil cruise going like the colorado guys have

Joe5.0

Established Member
absolutely. i wanna see if saleen is full of bs or not supposibly im supposed to run 13.0 flat and that with the 3.27 rearend gears. i have 3.55s but no traction control. what am i looking for at the track black lightning, and what color cobra?

venomus 03

Established Member
absolutely. i wanna see if saleen is full of bs or not supposibly im supposed to run 13.0 flat and that with the 3.27 rearend gears. i have 3.55s but no traction control. what am i looking for at the track black lightning, and what color cobra?
I have a redfire cobra. I will keep an eye out for both you guy's cars.

venomus 03

Established Member
great sounds good buy the way cobras are insane im very tempted to buy
I have owned 15 stangs including a supercharged saleen and I have to tell you that this thing is absolutley insane. You would not be dissapointed if you did. The only thing that is tough about them is the irs makes them difficult to launch

Users who are viewing this thread