Seattle area Ford Dealers

CobraDawg

Established Member
Anyone know of a dealer in Seattle area that can be recomended for work on Cobras? After reading some of the horror stories (ie. cooling system "burping") it would be nice to go to a service department with a good history on them. thanks

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Wa Dealers

I don't have any specific info on dealers that cater well to Cobra owners, but I can tell you that Ford of Kirkland is not my first choice. Not that they've done anything wrong, they just don't have any passion for the car.
I was at the SVTOA event at Marymoor Park a few weeks back and a few people suggested Bickford Ford and Fugate Ford.

venomus 03

Established Member
i have been looking also. I took it to Ford of Kirkland because I am also in Bothell and they were ok but they dont seem to no crap about the cobras

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I went to fugate ford in enumclaw. Its a bit of a drive but they are great. Call them and ask fo Cary Lindsay (he'll help you out.)

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraDawg
Why, yes I did happen to buy that car. Do you know something interesting about it?
Actually, I pretty much bought that car and at the last second bought another one. That car is beautiful. At the time cobras were really expensive and they were asking like 31000 for it and I got a modded one from another dealership for way cheaper but I noticed they came down considerably on it. They actually had that car for a long time like 4-6 months. Nothing wrong with it I just couldnt believe it wouldnt sell because it was the perfect wheels and color.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
I live in Seattle and you need to go to University Ford. I have my Cobra modded with 2.8 pulley and predator and etc...they're very mod friendly.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
also go see Brad at brad's custom tuning for any bocra aftermarket stuff...they have great resources

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
Go to University Ford in Seattle. Talk to Mark in the Service dept awesome guy. When you need any work done on your car ask for Mark. The tech turning the wrenches name is Brian, he is an awesome tech. Both guys are great and it is a mod friendly dealership. They're hinest and don't treat you like crap. They've done all of my warranty repairs on the Cobra and previously on my Bullitt. Tell Mark that Rob sent you.

CobraDawg

Established Member
Originally posted by venomus 03
Actually, I pretty much bought that car and at the last second bought another one. That car is beautiful. At the time cobras were really expensive and they were asking like 31000 for it and I got a modded one from another dealership for way cheaper but I noticed they came down considerably on it. They actually had that car for a long time like 4-6 months. Nothing wrong with it I just couldnt believe it wouldnt sell because it was the perfect wheels and color.

Cool. I think it was there even longer then that- maybe 6-8 months. There were others around I saw as well, but this was really the first used one I had seen with chrome wheels and that sold me. I got it for under $25k so I was pretty happy. It had a couple minor mods (CAI, tri-ax, etc) already. So far so good; just the clunk and pop- no tick yet but only 6k miles. No other problems.

venomus 03

Established Member
Cool, thats an awsome price, I remeber it had exhaust and a cai. I got mine with a 2.8 pulley, cai, steeda tri-ax, cat back, diablo sport chip, plasma boster ignition and 6,000 miles for 26k. It still had the warranty so that is good. It only has the clunk.

Users who are viewing this thread