Seats?

89foxbody3:73

Hey i want to know about seats? Which one of these will give me good support?

Recaro
Sparco
Momo
Corbeuo

What do bolsters do except for holding u in the seat?

mustangfire4evr

Established Member
wow im really bored and i dont know what any of that stuff even is ( sad i know... just shutup) but anyway if i were to @ random pick one i would say corbeuo because it looks cool and i cant pronouce it.....yeah and i dont have a clue about what a bolster is ....( once again pathetic i know) i think im just gonna go now..... k yeah bi

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
mustangfire4evr said:
wow im really bored and i dont know what any of that stuff even is ( sad i know... just shutup) but anyway if i were to @ random pick one i would say corbeuo because it looks cool and i cant pronouce it.....yeah and i dont have a clue about what a bolster is ....( once again pathetic i know) i think im just gonna go now..... k yeah bi

:lol:

Recaro Sparco if you can afford it.

Cheaper is Corbeau but heard their stitching isn't the best. :(

Momo ... an import favorite. Dunno about them. I know they sponsor some video gaming steering wheels and have a partnership Polk Audio. They seem to be big on "image".

mustangfire4evr

Established Member
oh well then uhh i knew that (nervous laugh)..... in that case i change my mind and agree with him (above)......

OH and by the way will someone please tell me how to post or do little thread things or whatever the heck they are called.... i cant figure it out... i just now learned how to comment on accident ......

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Honestly, if you want some seats that will provide great support and look really good, try and find some old 86 SVO seats with the halo headrests. They're badass.

Users who are viewing this thread