"search" is pissing me off...this is a tire/spacer question. All I need is yes or no

jaehow23

Established Member
I've tried to use the search feature and no matter what word I choose it says there are too many matches. I've been on google, here, MM, etc for the last couple days trying to find my answer before posting this. No luck, so I apologize ahead of time.

My question:

03/04 lowered from cutting a half coil all around, can you fit a 305/35/18 or a 315/30/18 (let's say the R888) on the rear without needing spacers for clearance? Or is it best to play it safe and go with the spacers?

Thanks everyone.

2003CobraOx

Established Member
Yeah. The search feature has been broken for me for the past month or so it seems. You can use google and limit the searching to this site like: site:svtperformance.com cutting coil spacers

jaehow23

Established Member
Yeah. The search feature has been broken for me for the past month or so it seems. You can use google and limit the searching to this site like: site:svtperformance.com cutting coil spacers

I've exhausted my searching tolerance for the year already lol. Thanks for that info, though.

With that said, my question still remains lol..

Jmurrz

Established Member
I dont think you should have any issues, I fit a 335 NT555R with just an 1/8" spacer. I think a 305 and you will have no issues, the 315 might get close but if it is, you can always get a spacer later on.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I completely agree with the search function on this site - it is terrible. I spend most of my time on a GT500 site that will let you search anything and give you all of the results - much better!

Users who are viewing this thread