Search Down - F'in Fast Shift Knob???

WydOpen

Established Member
There was a guy on here who found a shop to do the F'in Fast Shift Knob. I believe it was out west somewhere...Arizona, maybe? He also had a custom 'Eject' button cigarette lighter. I'd like to get the information of that shop that did the work. If anyone else got this shop to do it...please chime in.

Thanks in advance!!!

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
Yeah I would be interested in the shift knob too.

The lighter is cool as well, I would get them together when we fingd out where to get the shift knob.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
It's GG&G in Arizona. Instead of F'n Fast I got Go Baby Go, you can get whatever you want on it as long as they can fit it. They had a hard time getting the knobs from Ford so I had to wait for a while before I got it, or you can send them your stock plate and they will re-finish it. It is awesome, they put a clear coat finish over it and it looks way better than the dull stock plate. They have the Eject lighter too.

www.gggaz.com or 520-748-7167, they are cool guys.

WydOpen

Established Member
BoneCrusher - THANKS!!! That is exactly what I was looking for! I was hoping somebody would remember and reply. I've already got the shift knob, so hopefully the turnaround won't be too long.

Again, thanks for getting me that info.

NC03BlkSnake

Learn to Swim
Established Member
MGW has the F'in Fast shift knob. You'll have to call them and have it made for you. I had it put on the race knob. It's a very nice looking knob. It's set down in the knob with a self healing gel coating over the top. Looks great in the car. I don't have any pics, but I'll try to get some up next week.

Greg:rockon:

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Originally posted by WydOpen
BoneCrusher - THANKS!!! That is exactly what I was looking for! I was hoping somebody would remember and reply. I've already got the shift knob, so hopefully the turnaround won't be too long.

Again, thanks for getting me that info.

No problem, glad to help. You getting F'ing Fast or something else?

WydOpen

Established Member
Originally posted by BoneCrusher
No problem, glad to help. You getting F'ing Fast or something else?

Well, I was just going to get the "****IN' FAST" put on it, but since I have a choice (to an extent) I might reconsider. I'll post up pics of whatever I decide. I was also thinking "BUH BYE" or what you had done on yours.

Mystifi

Established Member
I got "AFTER BURNER" put on mine ( had to keep it tame because I've got two kids, didn't want to drive with my hand on the shift knob everytime I hauled them around ). I kept the stock knob and had GG&G do the work. $91.00 for the Factory knob with the printing.:)

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Re: Help... Right Site?

Originally posted by freight hauler
Can't find a link on their site for the knob. Do you need to call them for any info?

Yeah, this is a specialty item they only do on request, give them a call.

Users who are viewing this thread