Seam in stripes

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
Since there's 38" of new snow on the ground here in the northeast, and the past weeks slight melting has only teased the arrival of spring some time in September, I wondered out to the garage to fickle over my pride and joy. I noticed a seam in the tape stripe on the front bumper in the area where the front plate would go (see pic).

Wondering if anyone else has this. If its common, I will have my buddy cut me some seamless replacements cuz OCD needs to be nourished. If its not so common, I will see my local dealer and inquire why there is a seam within 5 inches of an end cut.

Thanks in advance.

ubehedev.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
Never though I would be one of those didn't search first guys. Thought it was too obscure. Thanks.

Planeswalker

Established Member
Noticed this just a few days ago while installing my chin spoiler, thought it was weird. Didn't have front spoiler installed because of clearance issues in old driveway.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
stripes

Never though I would be one of those didn't search first guys. Thought it was too obscure. Thanks.

When I have a question my first thought is not about searching it is about getting my question out there lol so I have had to have the search bar pionted out a time or two lol my stripes are the same they are 2 piece on all of them-- no one ever sees anything other than the back of the car anyway lol

einehund

Established Member
I've got it on my '10 and right now it's okay cause it's covered by a wide european licence plate, but I know it's gonna bug me when I come back stateside.

Users who are viewing this thread