SE Wisconsin Guys Race fuel update!!!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
Well Guys/Gals its been a long process but i am so excited about the opportunity that i stuck with it and its now a reality!

My Storage Unit arrived, I have everything setup with Vp and Torco. I have some deals in the works for Ethonal (E85 and E98!!!) Hopefully i can get some of that in next spring as well!!

I will be placing my first order of (36) 5gal Sealed Pales from Torco tomorrow. I didnt want to go all that big before winter seeing as the season is winding down (except for snowmobile races). I will have 110 and 100 unleaded on hand. And when spring comes around i will have a little of everything! VP C16, Q16, Import, Torco 116, Torco 112, Torco 114!! Just to name a few :beer:

Btw For those of you looking for Torco products, I know there was some intrest in the Torco 108 unleaded and 116 and 116 NOS. I do now have prices for those so PM for that.

Look forward to meeting a lot of you and continue to bring great products for better prices (that sounds like something from walmart lol?!?!)

Thanks
Chad :rockon:

ClubVenom1

On My Way To 8's
Established Member
I'm wishing it was spring of '08 already!!! Lookin forward to this next year. Have a Spring kick off car show or ask Joel if he would use your Station as a start point for one of the '08 cruises, that should get things off on the right foot. "The Race Gas Car Ralley" ..... I'm in.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
I will have 110 and 100 unleaded on hand.//QUOTE

Is both the 110 and 100 unleaded? or just the 100?

just the 100 is unleaded. I can get in some Torco 108unleaded though!

110 is leaded.

BTW: Actully Joel and I are working out something like that! Small little car show, or start point, or something. He is stopping by today or tomorrow to fill up his cars with race gas. So i'll talk to him more about it today and possibly at the cruise meeting!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know, i just got my first order of Torco Mach 112. Highest MON (motor octane in its class), but for the best part....$5.55/gal!! That is the same as most people charge for 110! Gotta love it!

eltness350

The Untouchable
Established Member
thats a crazy great price!!! man i gotta beat up the credit cards asap to get the car runnin...lol....awesome smokey!!

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
If anyone needs something from VP Fuels LMK, Ill be placeing an order tomorrow or thursday. Shipping for 5gal pails are only $4 dollars and 15gal/30gal/54gal Drums are only $20 SHipping! Plus im cutting great prices on fuel! LMK

Anyone need fuel for snowmobile races get it while its hot!

Users who are viewing this thread