Sct x4 iat 2

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
I’m trying to do the same thing with my x4 so I can read iat because I recently replaced my intercooler pump and he

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

93VORTECH

Established Member
Aeroforces work nice for monitoring. Worth the money I think.
IMG_0447.jpg

termibryqn

Established Member
Yeah im going to buy one, my sct x4 will not load the new gauge file gets stuck at 62%

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ronjohn1993

View attachment 1504798

Sure, send me your email address. I have 3 configuration files. One is for fuel monitoring on the X4, one is for street/ dyno monitoring on my laptop, and the last is for temp monitoring on the X4.

There are 15 parameters I monitor so that’s why I have two X4 files. I swap between the two since I could only monitor 8 at one time.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hey man, trying to revive this post. Could you send me the file for downstream temps? Please. [email protected]

RSKtakR

Established Member
View attachment 1504798

Sure, send me your email address. I have 3 configuration files. One is for fuel monitoring on the X4, one is for street/ dyno monitoring on my laptop, and the last is for temp monitoring on the X4.

There are 15 parameters I monitor so that’s why I have two X4 files. I swap between the two since I could only monitor 8 at one time.

@HPLouis Any chance you could send me that temp monitoring PID as well? I can PM you my email address.

Fopar

Established Member
View attachment 1504798

Your alts bad and ur injectors are too small :p

Users who are viewing this thread