Sct x4 iat 2

Crowd_Control

Established Member
Can someone send me a file to monitor iat2 in degrees because ive tryed for 3 hours to set pids to monitor iat 2 and to no avail. I did use the search botton and followed all the direction i could find and still only get iat2 in volts.

MineralCobra

Established Member
Are you using a laptop? If I remeber correctly IAT2 can only be seen on laptop not on the handheld tuner

Soap

Established Member
The handheld unit only displays IAT2 volts.....which mean nothing. You need a laptop then you can monitor "DOWNSTREAM AIR TEMP".

--Joe

Crowd_Control

Established Member
So you can only monitor downstream iat2 when the tuner is hooked up to the laptop and monitors. I thought you are able to send the pids to the x4 to be able to monitor on the x4

HPLouis

Established Member
IMG_1200.JPG

There’s a way to use LiveLink to choose what PID’s, DMR, OBD info that you want to display and load it up on the X4. I think you can choose a maximum of 8 to display. I tried more and it would show only 8.

I did it a long time ago but forgot how to do it. Let me search around and see if there are instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

HPLouis

Established Member
I bought my Pro Racer Package and X4 from Don LaSota and he helped me out with this.

Basically, you go into LiveLink and create a config file and then export that file into the X4 (use DMR's since they access memory faster). That becomes your datalog on the handheld. I then stick it on my windshield so I can have it available while I drive. You can choose a maximum of 8 (since that's the most that can be displayed on the screen). I chose the 8 that are most important to me in daily driving (fuel pump duty cycle, ACT1, Downstream ACT, Volts, Pressure drop across injectors, spark, load and coolant).

I'm still trying to find my notes on how to do it.

Crowd_Control

Established Member
HPlouis can you send me that export file. Ive tryed this multiple times. Ill try again today when i get home.

HPLouis

Established Member
Anyway you could send me it also please ive been trying cant get it to show it in F’ for my 03 cobra

Image1532824586.290642.jpg

Sure, send me your email address. I have 3 configuration files. One is for fuel monitoring on the X4, one is for street/ dyno monitoring on my laptop, and the last is for temp monitoring on the X4.

There are 15 parameters I monitor so that’s why I have two X4 files. I swap between the two since I could only monitor 8 at one time.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

termibryqn

Established Member
View attachment 1504798

Sure, send me your email address. I have 3 configuration files. One is for fuel monitoring on the X4, one is for street/ dyno monitoring on my laptop, and the last is for temp monitoring on the X4.

There are 15 parameters I monitor so that’s why I have two X4 files. I swap between the two since I could only monitor 8 at one time.

[email protected]

termibryqn

Established Member
View attachment 1504798

Hey i never received the file from you its ibryqn

Users who are viewing this thread