SCT vs. Predator tuners... (no search)

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
I tried going back about 15 pages worth, but haven't been able to find anything.
I was in the market to finally suck it up and pulley my cobra, and I was wondering which tuning programmer would be the better way to go? Does one do something better than the other?

Again, sorry if this is a re-post, and if it is, post the link to the other one and close this one!

Thanks guys!:beer:

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
I have the Predator and have used the SCT programmer. The predator is much easier to use and comes with more tools standard. I would recommend you go with James at www.RunninWithTheDevil.com ....James will email you additional tunes, for free, as you add mod's to your car. Both products will give you the same final results, the Diablo just does it easier. Contact James, he sells both. I will tell you that the predator loads the flasher much quicker than the SCT flasher. Good luck!!!

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
i also recommend the predator.. I didn't buy my predator from James, but for one time fee to become a customer of his, he'll send you as many tunes as needed to get your car running it's strongest. He's done many tunes for many of the members here and his numbers are really good.

-lex

Users who are viewing this thread