• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

SCT Value Files

Discussion in 'Tuning À la carte' started by Lou02stang, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Lou02stang

Lou02stang Member Established Member

Am I missing something where the [email protected]&L are the value files. I have SCT Pro Racer purchased from LasotaRacing and can not for the life of me find the value files. Where can I download them. LaSota originally did the mailmorder tune for me with a returnless setup. I’m thinking about going to a return setup with twin 340lph pumps and understand how to change everything in the tune. Just trying to figure out if I’m gonna need to add fuel % to my MAF transfer table or Lower it for initial start up. Then I will datalog and adjust it from there. The pumps are the same size as the original returnless tune

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  2. Lou02stang

Where would I find the P1233 and P1234 Code switch to stop the error code when converting to return. I currently have SCT PRP. I see the P1000 switch only under MISC—SCALAR

3. 01yellercobra

01yellercobra AKA slo984now Established Member

They pulled access to a lot of the switches with the EPA stuff happening. As for the values have you run a full update? I'd have to double check mine, but if you go under file, load all values it should take you to the main folder for the files.

4. rich5150

rich5150 Network Guy Established Member

If you installed SCT at its default location they should be here :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SCT\Advantage III\Value Files

Diving into specifics for Ford for example:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SCT\Advantage III\Value Files\United States\2018\Ford-Linc-Merc

5. Lou02stang

Thanks finally found them..