SCT live wire help

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
I'm trying to understand some things with the SCT data logging software. I'm trying to determine if my car is pulling timing up above 4600 rpm. Ive tried to get info from my tuner and have sent them several data logs. But the car seems to be detonating at 1/2-3/4 throttle starting at 4600 rpm. My mods are in my sig. No n2o yet
Can anyone explain to me what PID's I need to be looking at and how to detour mine if the car is indeed pulling timing above 4600?? I'm getting it dyno tuned in a few weeks but want to make sure ill be ok till then.
My current tuner is the one in my sig. I need not say more!:( lol

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
No one knows how to translate the PID's when data logging these cars? Only thing I know is my lambda command is .85 @ wot.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Just take it easy on the car until you get a dyno tune. You will probably get into more headache with them over the time period than it will be worth.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
My advice, call Shaun @ AED. His customer service would never allow you to go without answers. He'd review your data logs after sending you a base tune, then make adjustments from there. Of course, this comes with a price, but you'd never look back to Bama.

Dave_6

Established Member
^What he said. I haven't even got a tune yet from Shaun but he has been very helpful with the questions I've had.

DD2013 5.0

Established Member
Shaun may even be able to just review your Bama datalogs and give you some insight to what may be happening.

I've already contacted Shaun. He sent me a list if PID's and specific instructions for the first data log of MY CURRENT TUNE which is the bama tune and why I haven't proceeded any further. After I send the log of my current tune then he will send over a base map.
I've made an appointment at Blankenship tuning in KY for a dyno tune. October 21st can't come fast enough!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread