SCT 9100 Tuner Help?

Hey guys I have a 9100 SCT tuner and was wondering is this thing a dinosaur? LOL I was looking on SCT's website and cant find an instruction manual for this thing and am wondering how do you do anything with these tuners. I've had it for awhile and have a few tunes that the guy I bought it from sent with it. How do I reprogram anything? For example I am putting in 4.30's in three weeks and was told I could use a tuner to correct the settings for new gears and tire size and all of that but how in the hell do I use this thing. I'm used to tuning old school stuff with a screwdriver, wrench and my ears, haha any help is appreciated fellas.

MrBrain

Corner carver
Established Member
I think the gears ration have to be in the tune file, don't think it's editable with the handheld device itself.

MrBrain

Corner carver
Established Member
Dunno about your dinosaur, I've got an XCAL2 and for that one updates were available at teh SCT site. Try to e-mail them or post in their forums. They answer pretty quick. Atleast faster than bumping here :p

totheduals

Established Member
Not sure if you can do it with your "dinasour"
I have the X3 and you can do it. It walks you thru all of the settings. Pretty easy if you ask me.
The new on anyways not sure about yours. You might not be able to adjust anything only download a flashed tune to it and then to your car.???

Users who are viewing this thread