Scottsdale Pavilions

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Nice I probably took off around 8:30, there were a bunch of Cobalts and Neons parked around my Cobra and she was getting pissed off lol

xecutioner

Established Member
lol yeah that happens. if you saw that ls1 gto that was there that was yellow with all sorts of custom paint, well he raced my buddy with the cammed T/A

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Yeah the supercharged one? I've talked to a few of his buddies a couple times up there, they seem cool, i've never talked to that guy though just seen the car. It's not really my style but it definitely draws attention. How'd the run go? What's your buddies Trans Am putting down??

xecutioner

Established Member
the T/A said he beat him pretty good. i dont know what the T/A is putting down but he has a mild cam, Lt's, magnaflow true duals, clear lid, and tune

red03dave

Established Member
I ended going up there with him About2bite, X bought/has my old cobra. You should have just rolled out there with us. About this thing at Berge Ford my boss just made this a saturday a mandatory saturday; which means I will be working until 4. That bastard - how long does this go until?

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
The show goes till 3, we will probably be up there after the show. I'll let you know when we are headed to the Pavs.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Think I might roll over. What time and do the Stangs park together?

They usually do, and most show up around 5 or so. I probably wont be there for a while (busy and car needs some work done) but there are some nice Cobras from time to time, but there are also many other nice cars there as well.

Ahhhh, I miss the Pavillions. :(

Good times :beer:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Somebody PM me, I'd love to roll one Saturday.

I'll send you a PM one of these weekends i'm going to check it out, probably won't be for a little while but i'll let you know. I'll probably make a post in this thread too.

:beer:

OHthreecobra

Gigady Gigady Goo !!
Established Member
hey i just moved to Tempe Az and would love to cruise any time and to these pavillions everyone speaks of, please PM if you can. thanks

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
hey i just moved to Tempe Az and would love to cruise any time and to these pavillions everyone speaks of, please PM if you can. thanks

Is that your GSX-R? Is it a 600 or a 750? I have an 06 ZX6R I take out from time to time, there are a lot of bike at the pavs on sat night too. I'll post on here when i'm taking my Cobra up there, since that's usually what I take to the show, when I can make it up there.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread