Scoops and Louvers

07 GT/CS

Established Member
Has anyone ordered their 13 Shelby with side scoops or quarter window louvers? I see you can build a car on-line and add those on as accessories. If any one has them, please post some pics. I would like to see how it looks.

Thanks,

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
When I ordered back in April, there were no accessories available on Ford's build website. At the time I thought it was strange that they were not available for the Shelby. I might look into adding the louvers once (if) I get the car.

SteelTownStang

Established Member
Has anyone ordered their 13 Shelby with side scoops or quarter window louvers? I see you can build a car on-line and add those on as accessories. If any one has them, please post some pics. I would like to see how it looks.

Thanks,

FYI, those accessories (louvers and scoops) are available aftermarket and will be MUCH cheaper. All 10-13 items will fit and are attached with 3M tape, or equivalent... Several vendors (DG Customs, American Muscle, etc.) offer them pre-painted as well.

reason4treason

Established Member
wonder at what speed those 'rain guard thingies' (allow you to open the window about an inch while it's raining and still not get wet) would fly off?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Would still like to see images of the scoops and louvers Ford sells for the car. I just ordered my car yesterday and the scoops/louvers were included in the list. I'm having second thoughts about them though and would love to see how they look while I still have time to cancel.

Users who are viewing this thread