SciFi Movie guys

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Star Trek > Star Wars. I want to see Riker get his own show.

Alien franchise is DOPE

Terminator 1 2 and Salvation (yes, Salvation).

Blade Runner franchise. (Cant wait to play Cyberpunk 2077)

There's more Im sure, but thats a good list for now.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Alien 1, 2 and 3 are probably my favorite. Prometheus and Covenant are great also. I'm really hoping they make Alien awakening.

Dark skies was a great movie, at least IMO, the original X-Files movie was awesome, and I really liked.

Arrival and Annihilation were both badass.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Hum

Disney's 20,000 leagues under the sea, 1953 War of the Worlds, 1968 CBS Lost in Space (hey you play them back to back and it could tech be a movie :p). Star Wars everything Lucas except for the Phantom Menace. Aliens 1 and 2, Predator 1 and 2.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Ok nerds, can I ask what are some of you're favorite scifi flicks? I suppose I'll start. I love Aliens, 1 & 2, Prometheus and Covenant, as well as Interstellar. What are yours?

Alien 1, 2 and 3 are probably my favorite. Prometheus and Covenant are great also. I'm really hoping they make Alien awakening.

Dark skies was a great movie, at least IMO, the original X-Files movie was awesome, and I really liked.

Arrival and Annihilation were both badass.
Would you ever want to see a remake of Alien? Perhaps so its visually on par with Prometheus and up?

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Would you ever want to see a remake of Alien? Perhaps so its visually on par with Prometheus and up?
I would not, but I grew up with it so it's has the memories of when we used to watch it back in the day. I'm not much on remakes of movies I grew up with and loved. I do like the Aliens Covenant and Prometheus a lot and look forward to some more from the Alien franchise.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Ok nerds, can I ask what are some of you're favorite scifi flicks? I suppose I'll start. I love Aliens, 1 & 2, Prometheus and Covenant, as well as Interstellar. What are yours?

I like all SciFi, good or bad...Though my favorite all times would be Star Wars Universe, followed closely by Star Trek, Aliens movies, Matrix...There are many more, really too many to cite.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
How does The 5th Element not get mentioned in the first couple posts? It's one of the classics!

Interstellar is probably my favorite though. Christopher Nolan has a new scifi looking movie coming out called Tenet and I found out one of my friend's from the Marines landed his first ever movie role on this particular movie which has a $300 million budget. He has an actual role too, not just an extra.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I would not, but I grew up with it so it's has the memories of when we used to watch it back in the day. I'm not much on remakes of movies I grew up with and loved. I do like the Aliens Covenant and Prometheus a lot and look forward to some more from the Alien franchise.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Sadly we won’t ever because of the buy out between Fox and Disney from what I read

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Idk about a remake, the original was so perfect it would be hard to make it better, in anyway.
But I'm not against it.

I hope they make Alien awakening, that's supposed to connect Prometheus and Covenant with the original Alien movie. But I don't know if that's ever going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread