School shooting: 1 dead in LA High School shooting

triple-s

Established Member
Isn't it great to have a unique piercing accent. I just love that you think it is annoying. Don't forget that we wear grass skirts in New Zealand and Dance around fires in Australia. But very little gun issues
correct me if I'm wrong didn't y'all have a shooting not to long ago? 4 people we're murdered with a shot gun. What happened to y'all country strict gun law there? The guy was even on a ankle monitor cause he was on parole. Look we can point sticks at each other all day of who's country is better but the point is when people want to do bad shit they're going to find way no matter what law is placed. But I bet those people killed if they had survived wish they had the option to defend them selves.

Chop

Established Member
LMAO that is so funny, picture i mean. Deaths , guns, I agree there will always be death, In Australia and NZ we just think why give them more weapons, we have little reason to believe that we have to protect ourselves as there is no one has a gun to shoot us. I do get that protect ones selves is a god given right, but i get a gun, the other guy gets a bigger gun and so on and so on. Just a different way of thinking that is all

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Isn't it great to have a unique piercing accent. I just love that you think it is annoying. Don't forget that we wear grass skirts in New Zealand and Dance around fires in Australia. But very little gun issues

Well, you are a bunch of felons so why should you have rights. I wish we shipped our unwanted to Australia. Y’all could live in your Utopian shithole and kill each other off Thunderdome style.

Who let the felcher back in using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
There is no real way to prevent things like this whether a gun is involved or not. If a person is emotionally disturbed or mentally ill and no one pays attention to or ignores any warning signs there's not much to be done. If someone is determined to hurt or kill people a gun is irrelevant. They are a basic right as written in our constitution because people have the right to protect themselves. If every state was open carry these incidents would decrease exponentially. So really the solution is MORE legal guns available to good citizens; not the ridiculous restrictions today's politicians peddle as logical.

Chop

Established Member
I just love the friendly people on this site. People think different ways. I think remove guns, some think add guns each to their own.

blk02edge

Established Member
LMAO that is so funny, picture i mean. Deaths , guns, I agree there will always be death, In Australia and NZ we just think why give them more weapons, we have little reason to believe that we have to protect ourselves as there is no one has a gun to shoot us. I do get that protect ones selves is a god given right, but i get a gun, the other guy gets a bigger gun and so on and so on. Just a different way of thinking that is all
Guns are the great equalizer, take the guns away from the lawfully abiding citizens and you create weak sitting ducks. Do that in the USA where the population is drastically different than canada or aus and maybe then you would understand. I used to think like you because I grew up in a country with much fewer guns. More time I spent in the US and the more US friends I gained the more I understood the importance of gun "laws" or lack thereof.

Chop

Established Member
Fair enough, as I said take guns away works in Aus but adding guns looks like it works in US . Each to there own

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you want to solve most of the gun problems in the US we need to increase the number of long term care facilities for the mentally ill, remove the incentives that lead to single/unwed motherhood, and reinstill the ideals of social morality the population used to get from church and family.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The only thing I can take away from this tragedy is, gun laws do not work. Change my mind.
After that, my heart breaks for the parents and families of these kids that witnessed the shooting or were injured. I also don't even know how you would console the family of the child that was killed.

If you want to solve most of the gun problems in the US we need to increase the number of long term care facilities for the mentally ill, remove the incentives that lead to single/unwed motherhood, and reinstill the ideals of social morality the population used to get from church and family.

I have been saying for many years now, that a true insane asylum has a place in this world. With modern treatments and in some cases cures, we have to go back to that. I work in a community of no more than 3,000 people, and every day I see two people walking down the sidewalk talking to themselves..sometimes screaming at themselves. They obviously need care, but current laws prevent forcible action. I am a libertarian, so this may seem like it goes against my values and views, but you can't have a constitution without order. Right now, the inmates are running the prison.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wont be long before EVERY HS in America has either Armed guards or Active or retired Police Officers working there. Statistically it seems to be of the most dangerous places to be these days.....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Ur failing to recognize that the USA has MORE guns in circulation than we have People living here! Its the COMPLETE opposite where u live. Car jacking's, Robberies, drive-by's, etc..... ALL take place with guns from those who are prohibited from owning them. The system is BROKEN and BEYOND repair. The ONLY solution is to arm everyone!

I just love the friendly people on this site. People think different ways. I think remove guns, some think add guns each to their own.

Established Member
This

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Sooooooooooooooooo... start going to church and keep dads in the home?

Stop with all of that common sense!...... it's bad for the progress weve made as a Country.

Users who are viewing this thread