Scariest MOD to date

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I went from saying I would never be able to put contact lenses on my eyes, too sensitive and didn't want to scratch them :cryying: Well, after wearing contact lenses for the last 3-4 years, I went for the big plunge of PRK surgery...

Had it done Tuesday, not all that bad after all.. Still recovering,

plenty of :beer: and percocet :-D

First major mod to the body to date :lol:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I've been wearing contacts for about 9 years now. I've been considering that surgery for a while. How much did it cost,if you don't mind divulging such info? Thanks.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Check this out, I am active duty NAVY. They have been doing it down in SD for quite some time now, but they have a 2 year waiting list. they just started doing it here at the Bremerton Naval Hosp...and its FREE!! they have all of the top of the line equip and I was very impressed with the doc and the way they do bidness :-D

I was tested at 20/20 right out of te booth, then tested 20/15 the very next day....:-D :-D :-D I can see awesome now, good shiatte.. just have to wear this contact for a couple of days while the skin grows back...not too much discomfort, and I am sure I will enjoy not dicking with contacts or glasses the rest of my life :lol: :lol:
I guess the price can vary quite abit in the outside world, glad I did not have to choose.. I would just find a doc and clinic that you feel good about.. it is all computer controlled and I felt very safe after going through all the pre ops and briefs....

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Best wishes, kens03cobra. I am sure you will be just fine :beer:

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I am strongly considering this now. I don't really mind my contacts,they are certainly better than glasses to me. The contacts never fail to dry out about 3 every morning. Always while I'm driving. Very uncomfortable. I'm gonna look into this.

svt-tmleader

Established Member
I wouldn't want to date any of the mods, they are all guys. Now if cobracallie was a mod, I would consider it but, definitely none of the guys.

* Edit, sorry, didn't read before I posted*

Users who are viewing this thread