Scams

badsvt97

Established Member
So i was just scammed out of 550 for a set of used 13/14 headlights. Everyone beware of an email [email protected] . The piece of shit messaged me privately about lights i was looking for. Now has been mia for over 24hrs. This is a 1st for me . Ive bought alot of parts from here.... also the number i was contacted by....17026213743

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This has gotten out of hand. Are the lights the same ones that were used in a scam last week?

I'm beginning to think there may be one person using multiple accounts and numbers pulling the same scam over and over again.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
So i was just scammed out of 550 for a set of used 13/14 headlights. Everyone beware of an email [email protected] . The piece of shit messaged me privately about lights i was looking for. Now has been mia for over 24hrs. This is a 1st for me . Ive bought alot of parts from here....

User name from here?
Can you answer this please. It helps us.
Did you get a call or text, and then a email to send funds to?

badsvt97

Established Member
I know man. Had pictures of what i was asking questions about....clearly not his first scam......me on the otherhand....a merry **** you xmas. Whats worse it was my wife's paypal acct. It was suppose to be a friggin gift for me

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sorry I must have missed that.

If people would just read the updated rules and only do business transactions on the open forum, this wouldn't be an issue.
No shit. I find it really hard to believe that they would take someone’s random call/text and send them money. Now OP can’t answer the simple questions I asked trying to help with this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread