scam alert on the market (True_stang)

toby

Check it out. If he comes thruogh with the pulley or the money tomorrow, I will be glad to stand down.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Damn dude! I mean, I know you feel you got ripped but you posted about this guy three times in diff. areas on the board. I know it sucks man but there's other ways to resolve issues like this! Why not just fill a paypal complaint on him and have them retract or hold the funds until this all gets sorted out?

toby

I am hoping he will get on here, see this and contact me so we can resolve this. If he dosn't I will contact paypal tomorrow. He already has the money (my fault) as far as I know.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
obviously he hasn't been honest to this point and you're still commited to the deal? :shrug:

MinorThreat22

Established Member
Originally posted by I-CAN-STANG
Damn dude! I mean, I know you feel you got ripped but you posted about this guy three times in diff. areas on the board. I know it sucks man but there's other ways to resolve issues like this! Why not just fill a paypal complaint on him and have them retract or hold the funds until this all gets sorted out?

I only read this particular part of the board. I for one am glad he posted it in several places. Even if Paypal takes care of the problem, I still wouldn't want to do business with the guy. Warning other stangers about rip-offs is commendable.

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by MinorThreat22
I only read this particular part of the board. I for one am glad he posted it in several places. Even if Paypal takes care of the problem, I still wouldn't want to do business with the guy. Warning other stangers about rip-offs is commedable.

very true!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
:nonono: I can't believe he hasn't replied to any of these posts yet to atleast try and clear his name!

toby

True_stang sent me a pm, I should know something within a day or so. Maybe it will work out, If not I will let everyone know. Thanks for the positive replies. I CAN STANG, be patient. I was with him, now I am with you. After all, he did get the message.

toby

Check out the scammer warning on the market, there is an update about what a crook True_stang is turning out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread