• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Say goodbye to Chicago...

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by ArabianOak, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

Just one more to go.

NYC, Chicago toast in another 5 years as everyone that pays the majority of taxes will leave and never again return. So just need LA to burn down for a 2nd time and it'll be a trifecta.

But like all liberals they'll blame the conservatives for taking the jobs and people and so must be punished. Yeah California has been pushing that one for about 15 years now where they want the Feds to cut off funds to places like Florida and Texas due to that.

2. ArabianOak

ArabianOak Well-Known Member Established Member

Yep. This is why I’m happy Trump is blocking the new stimulus. The terribly run states are attempting to use the virus to pay for decades of fiscal mismanagement. brutal.

04MysticCobra, Lambeau and jeffh81 like this.
  3. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Yup, don't forget the Scorpions, Snakes, no shade, $500 electric bills, toxic water filled with chromium and chlorine. Auto insurance is 2x because of the blue hairs and illegals oh and emissions testing and skyrocketing housing cost.

T.Man and RedVenom48 like this.
  4. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

I said goodbye to Chicago in the 70’s.

5. Lambeau

Lambeau Superfleck Moonbird Premium Member Established Member Malt Liquor Mafia

Problem is it's not just Chicago, it's the whole state of Illinois. On paper, the state is so over committed on pensions it's insane. The whole state is underwater, they just don't know it, or give a shit.

6. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

I love Ginos East, watched a cook beat the crap outta of guy that tried to steal a ladies purse there.

RedVenom48 likes this.
  7. L8APEX

L8APEX On my tummy..! Established Member

In the heat of things in June there was a protest planned a few blocks from one of our stores in Wichita (Newmarket Square). Walmart, target, lowes etc all closed early (3pm) and put pallets of mulch or carts across the entrances. Police had us sign paperwork to allow them to remove people for loitering on our property, went through the whole area, every store.
    Thank god Kansas gun laws are awesome...
    We parked trucks infront of the glass storefront and stood outside with ARs, and other long guns as well as sidearms. Setup KZs and had plans...
    Thankfully they stayed 2 blocks south and there were enough business owners with weapons standing infront of their stores they didn't get enough courage to get "going" when it got dark.
    So glad in Denver they stay by the capital, although the crap in Aurora is getting close to a store.

The whole "they have insurance" pisses me off to no end... we have insurance, it considers riot and looting as a theft loss that is capped, and it's not that much. All acts that are considered part of the riot are then "theft" so if they finish by burning the store, everthing past the theft cap it's out of our pockets.

Sent from my Note9

8. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Need to start hiring some Blackwater security.....

If a corporation is a "person", it has a right to protect its property with force... No?

03Sssnake likes this.
  9. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

We used to go to the downtown ginos East back in the day. I found that they have a mail order service.

03Sssnake likes this.
  10. 03Sssnake

03Sssnake TK-421 Established Member Beer Money Bros.

best calzones!