Say goodbye to Chicago...

ArabianOak

Established Member
I have lived in the western suburbs of Chicago since I was 10 years old. When I was a kid Chicago was an INCREDIBLE place to go. Sears Tower, Navy Pier, excellent museums, lake shore drive etc etc etc. Ferris Bueller...haha.

Similar to Portland we are allowing the criminals to rule. It makes no sense and it's probably too late to fix it.

This is Chicago's States Attorney...Keep in mind she is in charge of the second largest prosecuting office in the USA.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx's office has dismissed more than 25,000 felony cases: report

And this is Chicagos mayor...aka Beetlejuice...aka Groot. With this type of leadership there can literally be NO HOPE for Chicagos future. Insane.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot pushes back against question about rioters being encouraged by 'lack of consequences'

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I have lived in the western suburbs of Chicago since I was 10 years old. When I was a kid Chicago was an INCREDIBLE place to go. Sears Tower, Navy Pier, excellent museums, lake shore drive etc etc etc. Ferris Bueller...haha.

Similar to Portland we are allowing the criminals to rule. It makes no sense and it's probably too late to fix it.

This is Chicago's States Attorney...Keep in mind she is in charge of the second largest prosecuting office in the USA.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx's office has dismissed more than 25,000 felony cases: report

And this is Chicagos mayor...aka Beetlejuice...aka Groot. With this type of leadership there can literally be NO HOPE for Chicagos future. Insane.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot pushes back against question about rioters being encouraged by 'lack of consequences'
Move while you can.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Move while you can.

i'm far enough away to not be impacted by this nonsense...matter of face our Sheriff and Mayor have both told our even more terrible Governor that they will not be enforcing any of his mask orders etc. Chicago has for a long time controlled Illinois due to the population...the rest of the state is very conservative. Might be time to give Chicago it's own state and let them rot by themselves.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Spot on, Uncle Meat. A BLM Chicago organizer said it outright (link to full article below). “I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes. That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance”. The BLM movement is a scourge, plain and simple. It's real goal is the total destruction of America we love and respect.

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Actions require consequences and the white guilt suffering fools are dealing with such a concept. Electing the same type of people and they expect results? Admiral Akbar was elected because she's a dyke and democrat, period. Leadership abilities matter to a negative degree when the only qualifications are certain differences which can be checked off the list of identity politics. Chicago is the result of poor leadership, brain-dead constituents and forced integration between classes unable to mix safely.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Yep I see 4 future Detroits in the making and plenty more to come, Then these idiots are all going to be thinking, where did all the jobs go and why doesn't anyone want to come here to do business. Well why go and have it looted, burn to the ground and not onlyy that can not get insurance for it since they wanted to set up shop in a high risk zone.

It's already happening in Portland where a lot of insurance companies are pulling out and telling clients they are on their own if they want to remain there for their business.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
They want their reparations and they are tired of waiting. :rolleyes:

U.M.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 9.17.50 AM.png

VenomVeins

Established Member
I said this in the Minneapolis and Seattle threads:

If you are a Republican, GET OUT NOW.

Sell your home (let the agent handle it-most everything can easily be done online) and relocate to a Red state for your family’s and your own safety.

Yes, its a pain in the ass. Yes, it will likely be uncomfortable in the short term. But you get the option of being safe, and that is priceless at this point in time.

Let the Demorats eat themselves. Dont be a ****ing victim to these shitbags and try to ‘stick it out’ in these 3rd world warzones.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

Sell your home (let the agent handle it-most everything can easily be done online) and relocate to a Red state for your family’s and your own safety.

Yes, its a pain in the ass. Yes, it will likely be uncomfortable in the short term. But you get the option of being safe, and that is priceless at this point in time.

Let the Demorats eat themselves. Dont be a ****ing victim to these shitbags and try to ‘stick it out’ in these 3rd world warzones.
Running away does nothing though, it will eventually spread everywhere, like a cancer. This liberal mentality and lifestyle needs to be stopped dead in its tracks, or else the entire country will fail. Which is exactly what they want.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Yep I see 4 future Detroits in the making and plenty more to come, Then these idiots are all going to be thinking, where did all the jobs go and why doesn't anyone want to come here to do business. Well why go and have it looted, burn to the ground and not onlyy that can not get insurance for it since they wanted to set up shop in a high risk zone.

It's already happening in Portland where a lot of insurance companies are pulling out and telling clients they are on their own if they want to remain there for their business.

Then they move and bring their dreadful politics with them and destroy other areas. Reminds me of Independence Day when President Whitmore said "They are like locusts moving from place to place, consuming all of the natural resources.....and we're next.".

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Running away does nothing though, it will eventually spread everywhere, like a cancer. This liberal mentality and lifestyle needs to be stopped dead in its tracks, or else the entire country will fail. Which is exactly what they want.
Red states could use help staying red.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Unfortunately that’s good advice

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomVeins

Established Member
I absolutely get where you’re coming from. I really do.

That said, you’re a fool if you dont take proactive steps to GTFO of these ‘too far gone’ areas like Seattle, Portland, Chitown, ect.

It isnt worth you or a loved one being a victim to these ****ing POS subhumans in a split second because you want to dig your heels in....especially when you are hilariously outnumbered in that specific area.

Oh, the chances are near zero that the garbage who does something gets convicted or even arrested. Let that sink in.

Instead, realize that there are excellent options to live with your ilk where you can make a legitimate stand (if needed) and literally drive libcucks/demoslits OUT of the state due to the law structure (looking at you Texas, AZ, Montana, ect)

**** being a victim. I sold my home and am liquid for a reason. This is where i grew up, and it is my home, and it pains me to leave, but i refuse to sit back and become a victim to the dumb****s running the state into the ground.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread