Saw this one today.....

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
its that stupid fast and furious stuff that these kids actually think is cool for some reason.

Blades

Established Member
get this one.. my friend has a camaro SS.. Real good guy.. Hes my age.. 19.. Hes talking to his girlfriends' sister's boyfriend about cars.. The kid has an Acura Integra or something like that.. and hes talking about some other kid in Ludlow (the rice mecca of my area.. believe me, my town is much different) and hes spits out this classic line...

"All he needs now is an aluminum spoiler and that thing will be PHAT, it'll be the best car in Ludlow"

now that is hilarious. It makes people my age look ****ing stupid as hell. Yes I saw the fast and the furious. No I didn't know much about cars then. But I still knew it was complete bullshit. Some people.. damn.

Got recent news today from my little brother's friend.

"this kid in my school's goal is to make his 92 turbo charged supra fast enough to beat your cobra... i laughed in his face... i was like its gonna take a large turbo upgrade kit... a lot of nos.. and a whole shit load of money"

its kinda cool when people are "shooting for you". I guess this other rice boy is running around town when im gone in FL saying how hes gonna beat my cobra.. I think these people could be a great source of mod money for the cobra..

anyways.. thats just my rant on riceboys..

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
well said. im 19 as well, and people our age (there are a lot of em at my school...stupid posers) that make me look bad. There's a lot of six-cylinder mustangs in my town, and the people that dont know much about mustangs think my car is just another six cylinder mustang..... argh

-Homer

NastyWS6

Established Member
Unfortunately people that age really get a bad name merely because of idiots like that and movies like fast and the furious. Especially those who actually street race, they really get a bad name for all that crap

ericgt

Established Member
This will make you lose your lunch.

mustang2.jpg

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
well, besides the rx-7 all the other cars had neon lights and huge wings. The eclipse was actually a non turbo and when they first bought the supra they showed a non turbo motor. Besides, even if they had awsome cars, when all the people try to imitate the movie by "riceing" out their cars is when it gets annoying. And don't even get me started on the trailor for F&F 2

Users who are viewing this thread