Saw this on my way to work this morning.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Sorry for only one picture. it caught my eye at the light and I wish I had time to go take pictures of it. The guy always has a few Ferrari's parked outside but this was the first time I've seen one of these. If its there tomorrow Ill be sure to snag some pics with the SLR.

photo_zpscf2c02a3.png

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
That's RT 1 South by the 287 exit. There used to be a Ford Assembly plant a couple minutes south of there where the Ranger was assembled.

Brings back memories.

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Also that place is a long time body shop that is known for doing exotic cars. Hopefully that Ferrari wasn't wrecked.

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I came down to SoCal a few years ago for a toy run in Woodland Hills and there were 2 there---cool cars.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
is that a 40 or a 50? looks like a 40...
It's an F40
That's RT 1 South by the 287 exit. There used to be a Ford Assembly plant a couple minutes south of there where the Ranger was assembled.

Brings back memories.
my sisters father in law used to run that plant.

Also that place is a long time body shop that is know for doing exotic. Hopefully that Ferrari wasn't wrecked.
I think it was the owners car, he always has Ferrari's parked outside, last week he had two 458s.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I don't care where I was going, late to work, a business meeting, my wedding, etc. If I saw a F40, I would immediately stop, and drool for a good 10 minutes. Hands down the sexiest car ever made...and it's pretty damn comfy to see it too.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
I don't care where I was going, late to work, a business meeting, my wedding, etc. If I saw a F40, I would immediately stop, and drool for a good 10 minutes. Hands down the sexiest car ever made...and it's pretty damn comfy to see it too.

Yea I don't think it would of been good if I was late to work for the first day LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the F40s. I've never, ever seen one up here in my neck of the woods. You definitely have a good eye to have spotted it.

Badbob2121

ЯTR #054
Established Member
I was at a car meet in Southern CA and this dude showed up with his Enzo and F40 (crazy bastard let his wife drive the F40 to the meet)...

IMG000131.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Wow thats 5 minutes from where I work! I take the metuchen exit off route 1 every day, which is literally tens of feet from that place. I don't know what time that car showed up because I would have definitely seen an F40 driving by at 8am.

Users who are viewing this thread