Saw this on IRC

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Agreed!

I should have listened more during Psychiatric rounds when I was doing my internship. Then maybe I would be able to effectively communicate with "Disturbed!"

But at least everyone else here gets the point:thumbsup:
Adam, I know you are a man of tremendous knowledge and one who has obtained multiple academic achievements. I think I know why you can't communicate with notdisturbed,.......you don't have a "special ed" degree:read:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Grim's Reaper
Adam, I know you are a man of tremendous knowledge and one who has obtained multiple academic achievements. I think I know why you can't communicate with notdisturbed,.......you don't have a "special ed" degree:read:

EXACTLY!!

More over I dont speak "IDIOT":(

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
.....They still have their secret police members impersonate scientists to fool the inspectors. They didnt allow their scientists to leave the country for private interviews with inspectors in a safe environment, which has always been their standard practice(UN)

Are you really that blind? The inspectors have found evidence of production, that is all that is needed. We will never find the weapons unless they want us to or we invade and take over and uncover them. We have plenty of surveillence photos proving their facilities are running and they are only hours ahead of the inspectors in moving stuff out of the facilities that are going to be inspected.

Yes, if you dont like the way this country is run, either do something about it or shut up.

How about the guy that was trying to turn himself over to UN Weapon Inspectors, and was "arrested" by Sadomy's secret police? Had documents in hand begging for help. Guess we'll never know what that guy had.

Users who are viewing this thread