Saw Pastor Troy and T.I. in concert....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
For homecoming one of the Fraternities had a concert featuring Pastor Troy and T.I. the rap artist. Well a few friends and myself went and when we were leaving we saw Pastor Troy get into this yellow F-650 with extensive suspension modification and all kinds of other stuff. It looked crazy to say the least. Just thought I'd share. I have never saw a lifted F-650 before

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
For homecoming one of the Fraternities had a concert featuring Pastor Troy and T.I. the rap artist. Well a few friends and myself went and when we were leaving we saw Pastor Troy get into this yellow F-650 with extensive suspension modification and all kinds of other stuff. It looked crazy to say the least. Just thought I'd share. I have never saw a lifted F-650 before

Gawd...almost as bad as reminding me of the "HomeBoy Horsepower Hour" on the UPN's Channel for Men....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Eminem's & Funkmaster J-mobiles are about on par with rice, to me...whirly DUBS, 1 Bazillion watt woofer stereo, Homey Chromey add-ons...you name it.

Tasteful vehicle mods are just like a woman's makeup, in my opinion. A really good-looking one doesn't have to over-state the appearance with too much useless advertising....:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread