Saw female coworker in the unisex restroom

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
I say unisex because I'm no peeping Tom, lol. It was out in the warehouse at work. I just opened the door and there she was. No one ever knocks since its a noisy environment. She obviously didn't lock the door. Girl is a temp that just started a couple days ago. I only saw a leg before she yelled. Embarrassing for both parties. I'm going to pretend like it never happened, haha.

Anyone have a similar experience?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I always leave bathroom doors unlocked. I encourage people to take a look/smell if they desire.

GodStang

Established Member
When I started my new job I went to another building for my new hire orientation and walked in to the women's room on accident and there was a lady in there. I was embarrassed and walked out. Well she was also in the new hire orientation. Near the end she goes how is Nikki and the kids. I was like wow that is creepy. Ended up being my Wife's Cousin that I walked in on.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
A couple years ago I was at a local restaurant. Theyve always had amazing food, but their prior building was sort of a dive.

I headed to the restroom, locked the door and sat down to absolutely annihilate the toilet. All of a sudden, the door swings open and I'm staring into the eyes of a little boy and his dad while I'm mid wipe. He abruptly covers his sons eyes and then just sort of stands there, unsure if he should step in at all to close the door that hangs wide open.

I say "I'm sorry, I locked the door..." and then he just reaches in and closes it.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice the bar lock at the top of the door, because sure enough the main door knob lock wasn't working. There was no sign or anything, just that single bar lock that was colored the same as the door.

The other one was one time I was at a bar/restaruant with a swinging door to the mens room. The urinal was just this long trough full of ice with absolutely no privacy to the sides or to anyone in the bar when someone swung the door open. I had my back to the door, but every time someone walked in the bathroom, my buddy would be directly in sight of the urinal trough. The bar never did anything and eventually closed up from failure to have a liquor license.

jacker1991

Established Member
Happened to me once, girl was changing in the bathroom but did not lock the door. She didn't even yell or anything, just blushed a bit. I said "opps", closed the door and told her to lock it next time.

colin450

Established Member
The way the women's bathroom is set up at Toby Kieth's Bar in Foxboro, MA always confused me (wasn't the beers obviously). A few times I walked halfway in there on a crowded Saturday night. They have a bouncer standing at the entrance now because I'm sure I wasn't the only one who did it.

Blackness03

Established Member
I did it once at a night club in Myrtle beach this past Mustang week. Walked right up in there double fisting bud lights and about 20 women started yelling at me. Looked around and said "oh shit" and walked out.

scott_0

Established Member
lmmfao its never happened to me with a woman but several times at my work with other dudes, theyll be like "woa woa" and Im like "well lock the ****ing door" but thats a men's room, dude with it being a unisex bathroom in your case, you really should have knocked man

Last edited:

Boosted T-4

GTFD
Established Member
I am going to spin this the other way. I was at this car meet. It was at a newly opened shop so they had an open house with an invite to the public. I had to go take care of some business so I walked to the Arby's that was right next to the shop. I noticed someone was already in the men's so I had no other choice. I walked into the women's and sat down. This pretty decent looking chick walks in on me and says oh I am so sorry. I don't even acknowledge her and finish. I walk out and she is standing outside of the door. :lol1:

nxhappy

Established Member
one time I was taking a piss and my sister in law opened the door and stared right at my dong and smiled lol ....yes she is hot ....and no there was no lock on the door

also one time in vegas I was so piss drunk I walked right into the women's bathroom and took a huge dump LOL. I didn't realize I was in there until I washed my hands. Several ladies looked at me like I was crazy. :lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread