Saw female coworker in the unisex restroom

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
While at the Texans game last week I was headed for the bathroom. I saw the sign for the women's and next to it the men's. I hit the 2nd open doorway and looked up and there was a woman standing there. WTF is she doing in the men's bathroom I wondered. Then I was like, wait a tick, maybe I'm in the wrong spot. Backed out and sure enough I was. For whatever reason there were 2 doorways into the women's bathroom and only 1 for the men's. Oops.

MFE

Established Member
I had one work the other way when I was in college. One year I lived in a dorm with community bathrooms, and the chicks from the floor upstairs thought they had the run of the place and would routinely use the bathroom on the mens' floor like it was no big deal. Well, there I was in my favorite stall by the window enjoying the newest reading material, when there was a knock on the bathroom door. **** it, I wasn't going to say anything. I could tell it was the floor TA's hot girlfriend by the sound of her voice when she poked her head inside and said "hello? Anybody in here?" **** it, I still wasn't saying anything. She pranced over to a stall nearby, hurriedly dropped trou, and straight up pulled a toilet destruction straight out of Dumb & Dumber. I mean, wow. When she was finally down to what seemed like the last gurgle groan and squirt, I coughed and shook the newspaper. She screamed like she was looking at a ghost and left the bathroom sobbing. Served her damn right.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Its just pissing. Everyone has been in the room with someone else while pissing. I wouldn't knock next time. She probably wanted you to open it.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I had one work the other way when I was in college. One year I lived in a dorm with community bathrooms, and the chicks from the floor upstairs thought they had the run of the place and would routinely use the bathroom on the mens' floor like it was no big deal. Well, there I was in my favorite stall by the window enjoying the newest reading material, when there was a knock on the bathroom door. **** it, I wasn't going to say anything. I could tell it was the floor TA's hot girlfriend by the sound of her voice when she poked her head inside and said "hello? Anybody in here?" **** it, I still wasn't saying anything. She pranced over to a stall nearby, hurriedly dropped trou, and straight up pulled a toilet destruction straight out of Dumb & Dumber. I mean, wow. When she was finally down to what seemed like the last gurgle groan and squirt, I coughed and shook the newspaper. She screamed like she was looking at a ghost and left the bathroom sobbing. Served her damn right.

I stand corrected
Well played sir.

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Am I the only person that sees this kind of thing regularly? Been to a bunch of bars where the ladies room had a ridiculous line so they just started filing into the men's room as well. A little surprised the first time but never found it too weird.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Y
image.php

^ creeper status!!!!
:poke:

First time I saw unisex bathrooms was in Target. How unisex bathrooms came to be I have no idea, mens bathrooms are digusting, smells like piss everywhere, snot rocket buggers on the walls, etc... Lol, I walked into a Macys womens restroom on accident but it was like a break room, room had a plush couch and magazines... wtf!

Creeper, lol. It's from the movie Bronson. Worth a watch!

That's actually a pretty good movie.
Indeed!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
No sir, went to the restroom on the other side of the office instead...didn't want to see anymore than I already had. Luckily I only saw a leg, before she yelled.

You sure it was a " leg"?

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Went to a sportsbar once to watch a Heat game this past playoff season. Took a few shots and drank a few beers and before my party decided to go, I decided to make one last stop pit stop. Walked in and for some reason went straight to the handicap stall on the end. All the sudden, I hear someone enter the bathroom. It was a lady who started talking to another girl already a couple stalls over. That's when I realized how drunk I was so I ended up waiting about 5 minutes or so while they were chitchatting about some guy one of them likes and left when the coast was clear. Came back to my group of friends laughing, one of them saying "uhhh, you know you walked into the ladies restroom, right?"

only a gt

Established Member
Years ago I was piss drunk at some bar and had to take a serious shit. It was one of those bars that doesn't even have a toilet for the men's room, just urinals. I briefly contemplated dropping heat in a urinal, but decided I didn't have enough coordination to pull it off. So, I head out and cross into the woman's room and take into a stall. Everything was kinda hazy at this point, but I remember being in there for a while. I thought it was empty when all of a sudden two hands appear over the top of the stall door. Suddenly some chick's face appears as well, she had pulled herself up to see into the stall. She looks me dead in the eyes and goes, "It's ok, you can come out now". Very odd.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
In Thailand you'll be pissing in a urinal and you'll have a cleaning lady sweeping the floor around your feet. No ****s given there whatsoever.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
no they are not secured in any way. imagine you are on the throne, Ac is running and the door opens creating a wind gust .. curtain blows open and there you are in all your glory. they are on a slide bar just like a shower
Jesus Christ bad memories. The 4 weeks I spent at BAF when I was just entering the country or waiting for my flight home, I dreaded shitting in those bathrooms. Every time someone walked in I made sure I moved my boots as much as possible or tried to have my belt make noise. I still had people pull the shower curtain and just make eye contact. That and the toilets have maybe a cup of water In there and at times I would walk in to either an ice berg or a foot long poop that would not budge when you flushed. water would just shoot over it like a ramp. Man glad to be outta there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Happened to me years ago in Japan. I was in the unisex bathroom in a bar and suddenly the door opened and a girl set right there next to me. Might have been common for the Japanese, but it was VERY weird and uncomfortable for me. :uh oh: :eek:

RocketSurgeon

Established Member

I did the opposite, just without the sobbing haha. My dorm was actually the newest building on campus so each room had a private bathroom but I normally stayed with my girlfriend since she didn't have a roommate for a semester. I woke up one morning about to make a mess of the bed and ran to the girls' restroom and completely annihilated it while several other girls were taking hot showers. Nothing like shit steam, I tell ya. They weren't too happy with me :fart:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread