Saw female coworker in the unisex restroom

Zemedici

Established Member
one time I was taking a piss and my sister in law opened the door and stared right at my dong and smiled lol ....yes she is hot ....and no there was no lock on the door

also one time in vegas I was so piss drunk I walked right into the women's bathroom and took a huge dump LOL. I didn't realize I was in there until I washed my hands. Several ladies looked at me like I was crazy. :lol1:

:lol::lol::lol:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
one time I was taking a piss and my sister in law opened the door and stared right at my dong and smiled lol ....yes she is hot ....and no there was no lock on the door

also one time in vegas I was so piss drunk I walked right into the women's bathroom and took a huge dump LOL. I didn't realize I was in there until I washed my hands. Several ladies looked at me like I was crazy. :lol1:

Smiled or chuckled?

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Great responses guys, lol. I'm knocking from now on.

Also, to those that suggested it. Trust me, you wouldn't want to smash or PIIHB. She is scary!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Great responses guys, lol. I'm knocking from now on.

Also, to those that suggested it. Trust me, you wouldn't want to smash or PIIHB. She is scary!
Yet… you're the one that saw her with her legs open and panties down :thumbsup:

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Kinda the opposite happened with me...

Every year the local lumberyard had all their customers in for a beer and barbecue in the fall.

I'd had a few beers and went to the forest of port a johns that served as the bathroom.

Pulled one open, and there was a guy pissing away, now in full view.

I said "Sorry Dude" and closed the door.

Through the door he said "I hope I didn't scare you."

I replied "Not with that."

From inside; "Goddamn it!!"

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I used to work on custom homes right out of high school. I did a lot of the finishing work so I would be in these near million dollar homes by myself much of the time just listening to music and doing work. When I had to shit I had any bathroom I wanted so I was shitting one time in the downstairs bathroom that had two doors in it and one I forgot to lock. My music was playing so I didn't hear the realtor come in with potential buyers to look at the house. I look up cause I see movement out of the corner of my eye and the door swings open and there's probably an 85 year old woman stairing at me on the shitter and another woman and then the realtor behind her looking in at me. They were shocked, I was shocked, but I just laughed and tried to cover up as they quickly shut the door. I waited til I heard them walk up stairs to make my escape.

Last edited:

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I walked out of a movie bs'ing with my friends and backed into the bathroom. There's a guy standing there and he says "you're in the wrong bathroom." All I got out was "huh?" and he said "this is the ladies bathroom." I said "well what the **** are you doing in here then?" His shoulders kinda slump and he says "cleaning the mirrors." When I got back out all my buddies were standing there laughing at me. Seriously, what's the chances of walking in the women's bathroom and running into another dude?

Zemedici

Established Member
Kinda the opposite happened with me...

Every year the local lumberyard had all their customers in for a beer and barbecue in the fall.

I'd had a few beers and went to the forest of port a johns that served as the bathroom.

Pulled one open, and there was a guy pissing away, now in full view.

I said "Sorry Dude" and closed the door.

Through the door he said "I hope I didn't scare you."

I replied "Not with that."

From inside; "Goddamn it!!"

bahahahahahaha

Sapperstang

Established Member
I walked out of a movie bs'ing with my friends and backed into the bathroom. There's a guy standing there and he says "you're in the wrong bathroom." All I got out was "huh?" and he said "this is the ladies bathroom." I said "well what the **** are you doing in here then?" His shoulders kinda slump and he says "cleaning the mirrors." When I got back out all my buddies were standing there laughing at me. Seriously, what's the chances of walking in the women's bathroom and running into another dude?

haha

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
image.php

^ creeper status!!!!
:poke:

First time I saw unisex bathrooms was in Target. How unisex bathrooms came to be I have no idea, mens bathrooms are digusting, smells like piss everywhere, snot rocket buggers on the walls, etc... Lol, I walked into a Macys womens restroom on accident but it was like a break room, room had a plush couch and magazines... wtf!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Wait...

You have a DOOR!!:eek:
I was gonna post this. out here there are doors on the rooms but the stalls all have shower curtains across them rather than doors. Dumb ****s still pull the curtain open rather than look down where they can see feet sticking out from under before they pull the curtain

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I was gonna post this. out here there are doors on the rooms but the stalls all have shower curtains across them rather than doors. Dumb ****s still pull the curtain open rather than look down where they can see feet sticking out from under before they pull the curtain

Are the shower curtains secured so they are always closed? Or do they open and people still check when they are closed?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Are the shower curtains secured so they are always closed? Or do they open and people still check when they are closed?
no they are not secured in any way. imagine you are on the throne, Ac is running and the door opens creating a wind gust .. curtain blows open and there you are in all your glory. they are on a slide bar just like a shower

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I was helping a guy that owned a tow company one time, had to tow a big truck to denver from a small town in eastern Colorado. Got the driveline pulled and ready to go. Went to wash my hands and went into the restroom and was like wtf. I'm a truck driver and used to god awful odors and I was gasping for air, giggling at how awful the stench was. I was my hands and walk out, and what do I stare at as soon as I leave the room, the sign for the men's restroom. The lady came out while I was paying for my pop and was PISSED!

SHOdown220

Established Member
I walked in on a middle aged lady at the bathroom at work (unisex) she was just standing there about 6 feet from the toilet staring at the ceiling. I was a little embarrassed and totally confused what the hell she was doing

Users who are viewing this thread