saw A Perfect Circle in concert last night

Way2QWK

Established Member
They played at the AVA ampatheater in tucson last night. What a great show. Got to love Maynard and the rest of the band. They are so good live. You have to experiance it to understand. Second best concert I have been to. The first being with Maynards other band TOOL when they came to Tucson in 2002. The drumming and guitar was so hard core at the TOOL concert. Almost a religious experiance.

Chime in Maynard fans. :thumbsup:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Go to hell, it isn't fair. They played in VA beach not to long ago. Someone I know went and he said it was sold out but there was a guy outside giving away tickets. Said he even had some left over. That really pissed me off.

Maybe I will get a chance to see them this summer. Tools working on a new CD as well, can't wait. :rockon:

01kotaRT

Established Member
Agreed!!! i saw them in houston 2 weeks ago at the woodlands pavillion. easily the best concert ive been to. Maynard rules

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Hell Yah I just saw them on the 5th over here at universal, they ****ing rocked!! I agree though tool is the only band I've seen who has a better show.. its crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread