Saw a few of the rarest cars in the world.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
The pics are big so I'll just post a link to the gallery. Here is what I saw. The list is not in any certain order:

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ. Not sure if it's a TZ1 or TZ2, but either way it's a sweet car and sounded awesome. If it's a TZ1, it's 1 of 112. If it's a TZ2, it's 1 of 12. I'm pretty sure it's a TZ1, however. TZ1s are worth around $150K. No idea what TZ2s are worth.

Ferrari 250 California. The car that was in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. One of 55 made. A black one sold for $10.9 million at an auction once.

Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta. One of 176. Worth up to $4 million.

The older looking car is a Bugatti, and I'm pretty sure it's a 30's Type 57. 710 made. There was a Type 57 that sold for $30 million. I doubt this is worth that much, but it's worth a LOT!

55ish Jaguar D-Type. 55 customer models made, 16 XKSS made, and 18 racing models made. Worth about $1.5 million.

And finally, the silver car. I have no idea what car this is. It sounded great however. If someone could tell me, I'd sure appreciate it.

Photo Album - Imgur

After some digging by Ry-Trapp0, he found that this is a Fiat 8V. Fiat had a few companies make the body for this car, so many look different. This one was made by Ghia. Ghia made 114 Supersonic Coupes. However, this isn't a Supersonic Coupe. It is just a Ghia Coupe. There is only 1 Ghia Coupe in existence, and this one is it.

Last edited:

CowlHood

Established Member
Pretty sure the silver one is an Austin Healey. edit: although im not sure of this.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Looks like an old school Karmann Ghia

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Pretty damn cool to see them all at the same time. What the hell were they out doing, just happened to be cruising through Montana?? I'd be scared shitless to be out on a Sunday drive with something that expensive!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Its always cool to see a really rare car actually on the road doing what it is meant to do instead of sitting in a show room.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Every time i see a older Ferrari....

ferrari-250-gt-s-cal-920-12.jpg

and if you dont know what that pic is from, shame on you.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Every time i see a older Ferrari....

ferrari-250-gt-s-cal-920-12.jpg

and if you dont know what that pic is from, shame on you.

That's the car I saw.

Well, not THE car that was in Ferris Bueller. But the red vert in my pictures is a 250 California Spyder just like the one in the movie.

Edit: Just remembered I mentioned this already in the OP. Oh well.

stangposse

Established Member
Holy Jesus......that is some precious metal there.

I saw this yesterday.....but you got me beat with those.

IMG955020a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread