Save UP TO $200 Instantly | Discount Tire Direct eBay Sale!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
-This offer has expired-

Attachments

• 6506_030518_Rw10_Tax-Coupon-PA-DTD_MRTM_421x214_REFERENCE_ONLY_FINAL_zpsgg1dgksc.jpg
    6506_030518_Rw10_Tax-Coupon-PA-DTD_MRTM_421x214_REFERENCE_ONLY_FINAL_zpsgg1dgksc.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I want to buy a set of General Altimax RT43's in 215/45/17 for my daily driver. You have those tires listed in the promotion on ebay but not in that size. Any idea if a set of those will be listed? Thanks

Tama_Drumhead

Established Member
Is there a reason why the 255/40-19 Continental Extreme Contact Sport isn't listed?

Thanks...

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is awesome. Going to order a set of tires for the wife's car. Thanks for sharing!

That's great to hear! Thank you for choosing DTD!

I want to buy a set of General Altimax RT43's in 215/45/17 for my daily driver. You have those tires listed in the promotion on ebay but not in that size. Any idea if a set of those will be listed? Thanks

Sadly, DTD does not carry the 215/45R-17 RT-43 and therefore it does not qualify for this eBay promotion. Is there an alternative tire model you have in mind?

Is there a reason why the 255/40-19 Continental Extreme Contact Sport isn't listed?

Thanks...

Hmm, I'm not sure why that's not showing on eBay. Let me look into this for you - stay tuned!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Thanks...

Conti EC Sport 285/40-18 is not showing either.

Thank you for your patience, guys!

I just heard back from our marketing team and due to certain exclusions, these tires are not eligible.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you carry Toyo R888Rs in 285/35/20 and 305/35/20?
Hellcat summer rubber needs an upgrade.
-J

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Myself and others purchased ET Streets with this promotion, it does work.

I know the M/T truck line of tires are eligible, but the passenger performance tires were supposed to be excluded. Thank you for pointing this out and thank you for choosing Discount Tire Direct!

Do you carry Toyo R888Rs in 285/35/20 and 305/35/20?
Hellcat summer rubber needs an upgrade.
-J

Sadly, at this time DTD does not offer Toyo passenger performance tires.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I know the M/T truck line of tires are eligible, but the passenger performance tires were supposed to be excluded. Thank you for pointing this out and thank you for choosing Discount Tire Direct!

For the sake of good service, will the ET Streets remain eligible? I know many who purchased and others who to plan too before the end of the promotion. Be unfortunate to lose those sales.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For the sake of good service, will the ET Streets remain eligible? I know many who purchased and others who to plan too before the end of the promotion. Be unfortunate to lose those sales.

I spoke with our eBay team and there was some misinformation about which tires qualify. That being said, the E/T street tires do in fact qualify! It's important to note that this only pertains to in-stock items listed on eBay. Special order tires and nonstocked items are not eligible.

DeepImpact

Established Member
Where are the Michelin Pilot 4S tires? I want 275x40-19's and 255x40-19's. I'll even pay now with the discount if I have to wait for the tires to show up. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread