Save $100.00 Instantly | Discount Tire Direct eBay Sale!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
3074_030817_DTDCoupon_MHero_760x270_zpsypsao8ed.jpg

***Limited Time Offer | ENDS 3/21/17***

Now through March, 21, 2017 you can save $100.00 instantly on purchases $450.00 or more on select Discount Tire Direct eBay Listings using coupon code CTIRES317

SHOP NOW: eBay Store | Discount Tire Direct

Last edited:

Illinois9er

Established Member
Can this be used in conjunction with the $70 Visa card that your website is offering? I'm looking at a set of MPSS

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can this be used in conjunction with the $70 Visa card that your website is offering? I'm looking at a set of MPSS

The Michelin $70.00 rebate can not be combined.

The eBay savings can, however, be combined with the following rebates:

Cooper
Goodyear (starts 3/19)
Vogue (starts 3/19)
Pirelli
Continental
Hankook (starts 3/18)
Procomp.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
-FYI-

For those who do not wish to purchase through eBay using PayPal, You can still save!

We just kicked off an instant savings promotion through the main Discount Tire Direct website where you can save up to $50.00 instantly on select tire sets and up to $75.00 instantly on select wheel sets! Tires and wheels that qualify will be clearly marked on the site, but If you would like a list showing which tire models qualify for which savings, shoot us a PM with your email address and we'll be happy to send it to you.

It's important to note that the mail-in rebates listed below are applicable to both promotions!

cooper100March2017.jpg

winterTireClearance17.jpg

proCompJan2017.jpg

continental70VisaDT2017.jpg

pirelli60March2017.jpg

Illinois9er

Established Member
The Michelin $70.00 rebate can not be combined.

The eBay savings can, however, be combined with the following rebates:

Cooper
Goodyear (starts 3/19)
Vogue (starts 3/19)
Pirelli
Continental
Hankook (starts 3/18)
Procomp.

Well, I'm pretty set on going with Super Sports so those rebates don't help me. Are you guys not selling Michelin through eBay anymore?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well, I'm pretty set on going with Super Sports so those rebates don't help me. Are you guys not selling Michelin through eBay anymore?

We are still selling Michelin through our eBay channel, however Michelin products have been temporarily removed from our eBay store due to restrictions with their current mail-in rebate. Once their promotional offer ends (3/19) Michelin products will be back listed again; our apologies for the confusion.

Illinois9er

Established Member
You're right, it's a tad confusing lol. I'm comparing prices with a local guy, you guys and that "other" online tire seller. Can you PM me or quote me what's the best deal on a pair of 255/35/20 and a pair of 285/35/20 MPSS. Thanks

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi, when will you be offering this $100.00 off again? I have used it twice before and it is great.

Thank you for your previous business, Potro!

As of right now there is nothing scheduled, but if that changes we'll certainly post up.

Have a great 4th and thank you again for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread