Sat the Vette On 22's

ara

Established Member
this guys a poser, this was my cousin's car, he built it, this was the first stage, car was repainted grey, made a targa then sold to someone in russia,

nice try buddy.

targatime.gif

stoptraffic.gif

cousin's latest project

phantom.gif

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
this guys a poser, this was my cousin's car, he built it, this was the first stage, car was repainted grey, made a targa then sold to someone in russia,

nice try buddy.

Umm, the OP says that it is NOT his car and that he just liked it.

Anyway, I don't like the headlights, hood or spoiler. I love the color and the wheels.

CobraJay

Established Member
Rims are too big but that b*tch looks bad ass...i would rock that anyday. I don't like the headlights and the grill. everything else is fine. I would stick with 20's

''

61mmstang94

Established Member
yuk, who comes up with these horrible ideas. they need to get punched
Yeah, we should all drive bland and boring looking grey mustangs like you. Creativity isn't a bad thing and I think this car pulls everything together as a whole pretty good. It looks clean and I'm sorry it's not as boring as your car. :loser:

nice try buddy.

targatime.gif

He was joking and even said so in his 1st post, Chief.......maybe the internet is just too serious for you.

stoptraffic.gif

cousin's latest project

phantom.gif

Last edited:

qurtrn10

Established Member
I ran across pics of this cars years ago, and really liked the rims, so I saved a few pics. Some of those pics were posted, here's a few others I've had:
zo6_13.gif

zo6_14.gif

zo6_37.gif

zo6_46.gif

zo6_30.gif

zo6_59.gif

SVTMindstorm

Established Member
Very nice car,those wheels look sick!

Most Vette owners I see have the stock rims,now thats Dog Shit.

Last edited:

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
that shit is hot! Every sports car thats done up isn't set up to just go fast. I would agree that the wheels are way to big for performance, but strictly a look thing, that car is hot. Wheels are extremely unique, I've never seen anything like that (the one red spoke or whatever that was)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Personally, not a fan of the wheels, and they're so large they make the brakes look small.

Overall it's a unique looking vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread