Sasquatch loaner...

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
20210721_123125-jpg.1713008

Who the hell designed this disaster?

Must of not owned many fords over the years.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The 2.3L with the stock turbo makes power like a diesel, tons down low but falls on its face past 4,500 RPM. Mine made 340/440 RW with an intake, Livernois tune, and exhaust.

hell my 3.5 truck stock fell down pretty hard too. MPT tuned now but last dyno day I went to was at someone’s personal shop and full size trucks don’t fit sadly

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey, I see you're from my neck of the woods. My folks bought several Fords at Klaben over the years.

I'm hoping my dealer (Sarchione) gets one of these as a service loaner. My wife really wants one of these but she's waiting for them to work out any first-year bugs, and she's hoping they offer it in green.

Car and Driver published a great review today, they praised the steering feel in particular: Tested: 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition Goes Big, Sticks the Landing

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Yes, yes they will lol
You have more faith than I do. Haha. With the MIC, 2.3, Bumper, Tow, and Entire 4x4 system in constraints……

If 21 orders are pushed back, will they build those ahead of the already ordered 22 vehicles? If I should switch to the 22 Manual SAS would my build be placed at the end of the line meaning Sept/Oct of next year? If no one knows that’s ok.

I can see it now, 22 orders are put on hold as you have ordered the 22 SAS stick, to get your order faster switch to the auto soft top 2x4 Bronco.

Users who are viewing this thread