Samsung Epic and other Android owners

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Netflix app for the Epic is now available. I'm not sure for other platforms but it's worth a look in the Market.

woohoo! :beer:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Thanks, downloading now! I thought i was SOL!

txyaloo

Established Member
A "cracked" version has been available for a few weeks now. App works pretty good on my Thunderbolt over 4g or wifi.

pwrshft99

Established Member
Netflix is overrated.. if you look hard enough you can find a better selection.. completely free.

Crackle is just one free app with some decent content

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Thanks, downloading now! I thought i was SOL!

No problem, I stumbled upon a mention of it and checked it out before posting. I think it came out yesterday.

A "cracked" version has been available for a few weeks now. App works pretty good on my Thunderbolt over 4g or wifi.

I new I could root the phone for it, a combination of being lazy and having a lot going right now has prevented me from doing it. I might still root to be able to occassionally using the phone for wi-fi access for other shit..

Netflix is overrated.. if you look hard enough you can find a better selection.. completely free.

Crackle is just one free app with some decent content

I'll check into crackle. I use the shit out of Netflix (and Hulu) at home. I dropped cable and both big TV's have computers hooked up to them.

Edit to add: Crackle is pretty f'n cool. They don't quite have the catalog of Netflix yet but it's definitely going in my favorite bar. Thanks :beer:

Last edited:

MissGT23

Established Member
Well I don't want to start a new thread, and since most of you are android users is anyone having problems with their text messages?

I have an HTC Evo and when I receive a message it shows it is an hour ahead than what actual time is, so it messes up the order on messages. It started doing this last year when daylight savings time changed. If I go to a city that is hour ahead from here then they are in the right order.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm an original droid owner. Yea its a good bit older in terms of tech but its a tank and handles what even some of the newer phones can't, surprisingly. I've had the netflix app for a while, but stupid netflix f'd up my account so it was no longer authorized for mobile streaming. They cut me a credit on my bill though. No idea on your text messaging. Sounds like an internal clock error on the phone itself.

Users who are viewing this thread