Sam Packs Car Collection

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey fellas,

Local guy here that owns 4 Ford dealerships has a pretty extensive collection. Unfortunately, its closed to the public (not sure why) but you can see everything online. A lot of really bad ass cars. Whats cool is there is history for each vehicle and some of the older ones from the '60s have the original sales ticket. Check a few out!

http://www.packautomotivemuseum.com/museumindex.html

My favorite!
c493-7.jpg

Cobra R with 2 miles!
DSC00709.jpg

'03 anniversary with 0 miles
DSC00704.jpg

:rockon:
DSC00134.jpg

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I would assume the motor was put through it's tests before actually installed on the car/miles are being recorded? Just a guess.

The real question is how can you have cars like that and have the will power to not put miles on it! That is an insane collection. I knew it was going to be good when I opened the link and one of the first selections it gives me was "select a decade".

Last edited:

Palmer

Established Member
Wow that is an amazing collection. I can't imagine having all of those cars. I was surprised to not see a Grand National in there.

prs97

Established Member
Holey moley. I'd be at the front of the line to see this if this was opened to the public.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I would assume the motor was put through it's tests before actually installed on the car/miles are being recorded? Just a guess.

The real question is how can you have cars like that and have the will power to not put miles on it! That is an insane collection. I knew it was going to be good when I opened the link and one of the first selections it gives me was "select a decade".

It's easy not to drive those cars when you have other ones you can drive the piss out of instead.

ThomasL

Established Member
This is just nuts. Not only the kinds of cars, but how many of those basically have no miles on them.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Reminds me of the Lambrecht auction. In 30 or so years, we'll be reading about the guy who died with a shit ton of undriven cars and then they were auctioned off to people who got to enjoy them.

george.arnold

Established Member
I know that he had one of every color of the Ford GTs when they first came out. It looks like he has now gotten rid of most of them, but for a while they were all sitting on the showroom floor at Five Star Ford on 820 just for show, and not for sale.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
What's cool is, the guy is super nice and approachable. I can kinda see why it's off limits cause I'm sure he doesn't want people asking to sit in them or have kids with runny noses crawl all over them. The current Shelby I have now is the 6th car I've bought from his dealerships.

Red10thcv

Established Member
WOW what a great collection of cars. But this is why I love Jay Leno's collection even more because he actually Drives The Cars.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
I clicked on this thread at 6pm and have now wasted six hours going through that collection. Thanks OP, thanks for wasting my time.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread