Saleen worth the price?

triple-s

Established Member
So I'm looking at a 2018 saleen white label with 18xxx miles the guy is asking 50k. Unfortunately the bank only sees it as a gt premium and booked it 38,500 as they see no added value in it being a saleen. My question is this do you even go to the seller with the bad news of what it books for? Or should I just pass on it as I would be in the negative right out the back? I have the money to cover the difference but should I what do yall guys think?

cobracide

Established Member
Saleens are nice but unless this one with a blower on it - i don't really see the point. You didn't specify the model. At that price you are in GT500 territory.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
So I'm looking at a 2018 saleen white label with 18xxx miles the guy is asking 50k. Unfortunately the bank only sees it as a gt premium and booked it 38,500 as they see no added value in it being a saleen. My question is this do you even go to the seller with the bad news of what it books for? Or should I just pass on it as I would be in the negative right out the back? I have the money to cover the difference but should I what do yall guys think?

it is a stock GT with axlebacks and some stickers. hard pass.

robvas

Established Member
They might hold their value...New Edge Saleens are still selling for $20,000!

Users who are viewing this thread